Infinity Character Creator

Cheers. Looking forward to having a look at it, once Modiphius finally get around to supplying my digital Kickstarter PDF copy (and/or uploading it to the Infinity PDF Collection on DTRPG) - this is getting frustrating!

1 Like

PanO and Nomads final files have now arrived. Although flipping through the Nomad book, I don’t envy the challenge of working Praxis’ fun into the character generator. Good luck! (And thanks to all your work so far!)

It seems that the character creator does not apply the attribute gains for the Unemployed career.
I have created several characters with the Unemployed career as first career. In no case the attribute modifications were included, so that the characters started out with significantly lower attribute values.

Is this a known bug?

@Christoffer - Ran a character through the creator last night, and dropped you some feedback with regard to the Hassassin Fiday career and the way that Criminal Records should reduce the difficulty of hazarding a Criminal Career. Cheers!

1 Like

@Christoffer - Ran up another character this afternoon. Was unable to roll on Mercenary faction career table (despite being Mercenary), and had problem with changing my mind about Unemployed skill selections. Have sent feedback.

1 Like

Thanks. Will take a look when I get back home next week.

1 Like

Oh, one other thing I noticed on the .pdf exports - in the ‘Infinity Points’, ‘Firewall’, ‘Resolve’, and ‘Vigour’ sections, the exporter puts the X marks in the boxes that indicate the character’s total in that area, rather than filling the boxes that aren’t available. This makes it hard to check those boxes off as the character takes damage. Is there any way that the exporter could start from the end, filling in the boxes that exceed the character’s score.

(e.g. for a character with 2 Infinity Points, two of the boxes are checked and three are empty, rather than having two boxes empty to be checked off as the points are spent, and three already checked as unavailable - if the explanation doesn’t make sense, let me know, and I’ll try to explain with screenshots!)

1 Like

Yes, I understand. I will see if I can fix it.

2 Likes

Awesome! Cheers!

Any plan to expand this character creator to include some of the other add on books?

Nomads is in the pipe.

2 Likes

Awesome! I picked up most of the infinity books while I was at Gen Con and noticed there were a few that weren’t part of the character creator yet.

Nomads and Aleph are in the pipe, though I have no ETA. Infinity books tend to take the longest of all the games since it has a gazillion things compared to Conan and Star Trek :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been reading them and I can completely understand that. Thanks again for all your hard work!

2 Likes

And that makes the character creator that much more useful!
Anyway thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

Added a Talents Overview page where you can quickly reference any talent in the game.

5 Likes

Since Nomads is in there, Aleph is next when it’s ready?

1 Like

Yes. Though Infinity books take double time to integrate :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Are there any plans (in the long-term) to add the option of the Optional Geist Generation system from the ALEPH sourcebook to the creator?

1 Like

My guess is, that this is one of the reasons, why the aleph sourcebook is not integrated.

2 Likes