Hypercorps Release?

I’ve seen in Modiphius’ main page that there’s a bunch of further supplements planned, but nothing on the release dates. Does anyone know when these will be released? Particularly looking forward to the Hypercorp Source Book, as it’s mentioned in the Mercenaries Source Book as the place to go for in depth Capital management mechanics.

1 Like

Hi,

they usually update the production status on the project’s kickstarter, but unfortunately, since November they haven’t updated, the last update was as follows:

• TAGs: Queued for layout.
  • Nebula of Mirrors: Editing is wrapping up.
  • O-12: The book has just passed approvals and editing will begin after Thanksgiving
  • Acheron Cascade: Writing is still in progress.
  • Hypercorps: The majority of the Hypercorps book has been written with only the campaigns chapter and the Hypercorporations chapter outstanding.
  • Ships of the Human Sphere: The book is about halfway written.
  • Technology of the Human Sphere: The manuscript is now underway.
1 Like

I have been waiting for so long for this book :sob:
We played our campaign for something like 2 years now and the campaign is nearing it’s end. Still no Hypercorps book in sight… :frowning:

1 Like

Here is the recent update
The Two Campaigns are Nebula of Mirrors and Acheron Cascade.

Acheron Cascade had its last comments returned to Gutier on Saturday. just waiting to hear that he’s happy. Nebula of Mirrors has outstanding art requirements but is text approved.

O-12 book is in editing, but the editor has had significant health issues.

Ships is in my sights next.

So in order of progress its

Shadow affairs getting set for print

TAGs in Layout

NoM edited and waiting on art

O12- in editing

Acheron Cascade in approvals (post comments)

Ships - some Dev work needed and 1 chapter in writing

Hypercorps - 1 very big chapter in writing

Technology - Ongoing chapters and Dev work needed

5 Likes

Woohoo!

So good to hear!

Just saw this on the Kickstarter page:

TAGs has been seen by Alberto and we’re sorting his comments

NoM has been layed out

O-12 has started layout.

Acheron cascade is ready for layout

Ships has been edited and the text is ready for layout

Hypercorps is being reviewed by Gutier (on the second to last and biggest chapter)

Tech is written and pending Guttier.

3 Likes

Hi All,

So Hypercorps is progressing nicely with Gutier having approved another chapter this morning. There is one chapter left for him and it’s a small chapter. After Hypercorps we have the Tech book written and waiting but more importantly today we bring you TAGS!

If you look in the All the PDFs folder, you’ll see a new folder called Wave 4 releases. Inside this folder you will find not only THE TAGs file.

We’re looking forward to seeing your feedback on both and will be closing the door on feedback in 4 weeks for TAGs.

So what’s happening otherwise.

Well Acheron Cascade has gone to layout and is in the middle of getting its art incorporated. O-12 is ready for Layout, as is Ships

Once we get the Final book in the Infinity RPG Kickstarter, Technology of the Human Sphere printed, we’ll be taking a bit of a break. This epic trek has taken us 5 years to get done and we’re all amazingly fatigued. It’s been a tremendous task getting 24 books written and we can only thank you all for the support shown to date.

While we take that break, we’ll be launching the remaining books into retail over the coming year and focusing on retail support and promotion. The success of the releases will have a direct impact on whether any additional books are produced. When we planned the PDF Subscription we never imagined we’d have the success that we had and we wanted to make sure that regardless of how things went in the Kickstarter we’d produce the human factions. We priced the subscription based on all the non-book PDFs also included in the PDF Subscription so that we could guarantee value to the backers that put their faith in us and unlocked further books with the pledge manager funds.

It has been agreed that on the back of this decision, that should we decide to do any additional books for Infinity, regardless of whether that’s next year, or in five years time all backers with a subscription will get the PDFs for free.

Till then we’re going to keep producing the books in the queue and will get the remaining PDFS to you as quickly as possible with a final print run once those are all completed.

3 Likes

I might not be a backer but I’m so looking forward to when the TAGs sourcebook comes out! Hopefully it comes out just before Christmas!

1 Like

I have the preview. it is cool