Drivethru Infinity PDF Collection Missing One PDF and One Current PDF

The Infinity PDF Collection on Drivethru is missing the current version of the Combined Army. The one in the Collection is V3 but it is V4 in the separate Combined Army product download files if you purchased it separately.

The Coast of Greed Dire Foes PDF is also not in the collection, but is in the Coast of Greed downloads if you got that product separately

Please updated the download files for the Infinity PDF Collection.

4 Likes

Sometimes mentioning stuff like this in the Comments section on the DTRPG product can get a faster response from the Modiphius folks reposible for updating the DTRPG items.

2 Likes

I posted this in the Comments section of DtRPG a few days before posting here. No response to either and they still haven’t fixed it.

1 Like

Just seen an update on the DTRPG discussion thread from Chris B saying that the staff member who handles the Infinity line updates on DTRPG is on emergency leave, but they hope to update it next week.
It’s not the most resilient way to manage things, but if the company’s core staff is quite small …
Their overall comms on Infinity could certainly be better, though.

2 Likes

I’m gonna get sarcastic and say he’s been on leave for quite some time…

1 Like

Given that we’ve got a lethal pandemic going on and don’t have any more information, sarcasm may potentially be tactless.

Well the problem existed way before the lethal pandemic, and as pandemic go, everyone is impacted. Thing is, I really hope this person is okay, but it doesn’t change the fact that the infinity line has been poorly managed from day one, and it’s getting worse with each passing year.

1 Like

Yeah, in the wider area, I agree with you about the handling of the Infinity line - it sometimes appears that, now the money’s in, Modiphius don’t care so much about keeping on top of things - and haven’t really done since they moved on to whichever product line it was that came next.
(I wasn’t planning to use the word errata, but, damnit, errata!)

1 Like

I would love to see another round of infinity books after the current stuff comes out. like it would be nice to get updated timeline stuff for each faction.

3 Likes

n4 books have you covered.

If we put aside the delays and lack of errata etc. I too would like to see the setting expanded. I still believe to this day that this is one of the best futuristic rpg ever produced. The rules are often tricky but with a few rules of thumbs, it’s fast, efficient AND deep enough to support the varied and complex situations that is associated to modern realistic settings. And that is quite the accomplishment.
And it’s backed up by the wonderful setting created by corvus belli.

I think that the 2 best iterations of the 2d20 system are infinity for the complex yet flowing system (the fact that social, combat and hacking work in the same way but feel quite different is a noteworthy achievement), and John carter for it’s simplicity and capacity to handle the pulp genre.

I would love to see more content for those range of products.

4 Likes

Still no update PDFs on DriveThru. Does Modiphius have someone that can be contacted directly about this? It has been over a month.

1 Like

Customer support. Sometime it works, sometime it doesn’t.

They update the Combine Army Source book in the bundle, but still haven’t added the Dire Foes PDF that is part of the Coast of Greed product. Cost of Greed was last updated on DtRPG in 2019 and the Dre foes PDF for it is in the downloads for the separate product for Coast of Greed.

2 Likes