FWW Website Request

On the fallout main page there are photos of all the minis and even a 360 view. In these pictures they are unpainted. This makes lots of sense.
Would there be any way to get a reference page with similar images but after they were painted for the promotional material?
The reason I ask this is because multiple times I have painted a mini and misinterpreted the detail I saw. Most recently I was painting Sturges. On the butt of the model he has two back pockets. I originally mistook these to be pouches hanging from his belt. Had I looked at a painted one I definitely would not have mistaken it. There are also many really cool items on the bases. I know many of those items can be easy to miss. I think it would be a powerful resource to be able to reference.

1 Like

The 360 images on the website are 3D renders (hence not being painted), but it would be nice to see painted references. I’ve found using the pictures on the shop page can be useful :slight_smile:

I very much agree with this. There are lots of subtle details, or details that I might overlook because of: a) clutter of detail; b) my eyesight isn’t the greatest. Painted examples of figures (front and back!) can be very, VERY useful at pulling out some of those details I might have otherwise neglected.

1 Like