Modiphius.com  |  Modiphius Shop

Future rules for vehicles?

Does anybody know if there are rules for vehicles in the Gamemaster Toolkit, or is it something for further down the line? :thinking:

I’d imagine it’s further down the line. The core game is very Fallout 4 centered and there were no vehicles in that game.

1 Like

@Grendel

Not player controlled, but you could get transported by vertibird.

The reason I am wondering about it, is the inclusion of the Pilot skill and the veracity of said skill. I know that if I were playing a BoS person, I would like to have the chance to pilot a vertibird - especially in an all BoS game.

That said - I could probably conjure something up, if need be. Though official rules would be nice.

I can understand why it’s not in the core book - a) you need things for sourcebooks and b) it’s really pretty fringe to Fallout 4. In the game it’s not much more than a fast travel option which runs semi-counter to the explore/survive theme the RPG is going for.

1 Like

There’s a 2d20 game called Devil’s run they sell on the modiphius store that has some decent vehicle rules that could be ported to Fallout. The dice set would also be awesome for Fallout games.

3 Likes

I imagine vehicle rules will happen: FO1-2 had them and it looks like Modiphius is able to expand the license I don’t forsee it taking too long before that gets covered, especially given some distances.