Finding each other out in the wasteland

Hi. I’m in Edmonton Alberta. I started a FB group for our area. https://www.facebook.com/groups/685034998564215/

South of the Capitol Wasteland and East of Appalachia Lie the ruins of Richmond City, Virginia (Commonwealth of Columbia!), USA, and it is in that area that I reside.

2 Likes

Nestled right on the Mississippi river lies a moderate sized town call Alton. This is where my wasteland journey began…(in Illinois)

Granada, Spain, EU :slight_smile:

1 Like

GateKeeper: That doesn’t happen to be where you are located, is it? I live in Madison, SD something less than an hour away.

1 Like

Oh my, you ARE close. I went to Nanocon down there just a few weeks ago. About 45 minutes from here.

I live in Lake Preston, about ten minutes West of Arlington which is just north of you.

It’s a bit, though not terrible, of a drive but I’m getting a league started in Lacey, WA where my FLGS is. Maybe a bit over an hour for you (depending on where you live).

Doing my first demo game next week.

Search for “Gabi’s Comics & Cards”

Hey @Steal , local to Charlotte, NC as well. Where do you play?

Region: Northeast Tennessee / Southwest Virginia
Specifically the Tri-cities portion of Appalachia - Johnson City, Bristol, & Kingsport.
I’ve been making a circuit between 3 stores (G2K JC, Mulligan’s, and Kingsport), hoping to start a settlement based league where highest performers in each city periodically face off against one another.

Whereabouts near Charlotte? NE TN, so maybe only a couple hours or less away.

My little one and I were at Nanocon, too. Send me an email, and maybe we can get together for a game sometime: Robert.Richardson@dsu.edu

I don’t know if you were there Saturday morning, but I was the guy playing Zombies!!! with my wife and kids.

I just sent you a message. I’ll be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Country Sweden
City Uppsala

Oof Lacy is a bit of a drive, about hour and a half, I’m in north Everett. I can’t think of a place in south Seattle or I say we should try to meet midway. How far is Mox Boardinghouse from you?

I’m down in Bournemouth on the south coast of England.

That’s about 1 hour 15 minutes.

I would be willing to meet somewhere to try out the game, but in general I was just inviting you down to the league that I was starting. Probably not looking to go up to the Seattle area on the regular, sorry :frowning:

Darn, well if I can make it down I’ll poke my head in.

You can get me at dannyad2005@yahoo.com and maybe we can meet up

Puyallup, Washington, USA

1 Like