Fallout tactics miniatures

I continuously bring the 2001 fallout tactics game up among fans and I generally get negative responses but am I the only one who strongly desires (and quietly demands) for miniature versions of the games original models to be made? In that game you got to see sausage armed super mutants use M60’s with one hand as if they were Uzi’s, Ghouls were too weak to use heavy weapons, Beastlords mentally controlled deathclaws and the Calculators forces would make the terminator ■■■■ its pants! Any fans like me out there??

1 Like

I enjoyed the game but it never felt like fallout

3 Likes

Gotta have the tank, then!

1 Like

you are not wrong in that the game did not feel like the previous two, it was more non-stop action based. There is a documentary about the fallout franchise and I immediately turned it off when they said it lacked the humor the previous fallouts had. The game still had everything the previous had, despite linear in that you were strictly brotherhood of steel and could only join something different at the very end of the game.

I loved Tactics, partly because they were willing to break from the previous games’ mold and try for a different experience. That and drivable vehicles. Really, I’d love to see vehicles eventually make their way into WW, but that’s lower on my wishlist. Fuzzy, sasquatch looking deathclaws are higher on my list.

1 Like

I love Tactics, too.
And for Wasteland Warfare, I want at the very least minis for Rebecca and Stitch, but I certainly wouldn’t say no to Pacification robots and the Calculator’s Behemoth robots.

2 Likes

YES, THANK YOU!!! I myself am waiting impatiently for ALL creatures and characters from Fallout tactics, especially the Super Mutants with Sausage arms!!

1 Like

Exactly! Miniatures for the main characters you get to choose from in the beginning!! I want miniatures and everything else, including terrain for ALL missions, for fallout wasteland warfare.

I hope there will be at least a pack of Midwestern PA models to be released some time soon

1 Like

PA models?

Power Armour.

1 Like

I also enjoyed Tactics and would love to see some of those models in Wasteland Warfare (especially some of the robots to bolster that force) but sadly that is simply not going to happen according to Modiphius.

1 Like

I’d love to see the calculator’s robots as minis. Same goes for the Midwest BoS.
Not a huge desire to see anything else from it though.
But yeah. Loved that game.

1 Like

Well, last I’d heard on the older games, New Vegas was off the table… And now we have an NCR ranger! So, who knows what they have in the works. The older games are gonna be harder to produce as there’s no 3D files for them to reference, and as mentioned previously rather indistinct references from the graphics of the games.

That said, I also would be overjoyed to be able to field a ragtag team of Midwest BoS recruits! Robots could be made with the automatron set, and the rest would be baseline from existing fighters. Named characters would be great, but just the option of having a unified force of pretty much anything would be a dream come true.

Working vehicles into the rule set might be challenging, but even just having them as a scenic piece for your troops to deploy around would be great. Using them to maneuver on the board would probably require changing the scale of the game to be any way feasible, other than it drives on and deploys or models withdraw to it and leave.

2 Likes

It’s not that much of an issue, they’ve already shown off a big FO2 model, Frank Horrigan

1 Like

Dont you think the super mutants in that one looked the best? Big sausage arms that used M60s as if they were Uzis with one hand? Beastlords that could mindcontrol roaches, deathclaws and wasps?

I just converted a PVC Supermutant to do just that!

Only difference is FO2 didn’t get decanonized by Bethesda, so there is that…

Beastlords are already possible with the Creature Controller, so already there in mechanics if not in name.

Love to see a pic of yer sausage arm mutie conversion

1 Like

I was already planning on midwest BoS mostly because my wasteland is in the Midwest. I was trying to figure out some proxies for the beastlords. Reavers seems diffcult to find. Calculator’s army seems easy though.

The Lykans from Mad Robot miniatures. I can show you mine if you want.