Factions we're looking for?

Oh okay, I suppose I misinterpreted “playable factions”. What you said is what I meant with the “key” figure, but I prefer yours, it adds more flavour. In the light of coop/solo missions, there is a lot of wiggle room, though Thalmor remains at the top of list for me, they have such an imact (albeit behind the screens) on the story of Skyrim.
In that perspective, I might even add that there could be an out-of-game mechanic for the bards/thieves’ guild, where depending on the roll you could add some extra septims to your party (by means of renown/extorsion). In the case of the werewolf, perhaps there’s also a possibility that he loses control and attacks a friendly character. However this might make the game too complex.

Id totally dig a Circle vs Silverhand faction, or Circle vs Volkihar.

Aela/Vilkas/Farkas/Skjor/Kodlak wolfing out.

I just want an Aela hero :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really keen for Vampires and Dawnguard, and especially Serana :slight_smile: The three guilds and also, anything Morrowwind!

2 Likes

Ugh. Serana is probably my least favorite character in all of Elder Scrolls. I’m resigned to the idea that she’s getting a miniature eventually, but I don’t have to like it.

I’d be really hyped for The Silver Hand. I could see that pack being a larger one with 10 figs, 5 being their human forms and 5 being their werewolf forms. But once they get 2 more factions out for variety sake, I really hope they release more adversaries and quest booklets.

I’d like to see a priest box, with a priest for each of the deities that would offer unique bonuses. Would be great to add a particular flavour for either narrative or to fill a missing gap in skills

1 Like

I would love to see members of the Mage’s Guild added in with their own spells and skills, following the path of Sorcery. Also, necromancers would be an interesting addition to the game, seeing as they would be able to conjure various undead and, somehow, resurrect fallen foes. These two sets could encapsulate the Mage’s Guild questline well. :skull: :mage:

I would like to se3 Vampires, particularly Serana, and a couple of Daedric Princes. Particularly, I would like to see an Apocrypha set with Old Hermaeus Mora. Part of this is for a story arc I have in mind for the USS Essex (23rd, TOS-era) where they come upon Nirn and the implications of humans and the Ice Age, Earth wildlife thriving there for Four long Eras. Also the physical parallels between most Khajiit and Caitians. Connections that can not just be explained away by the Preservers or First Humanoids (which are seperate peoples in our campaign. The FH were billions of years ago, Preservers were active up to the 1700s or 1800s). How interested a Daedric Prince of forbidden lore would be in a Constitution-Class starship’s databanks…

I’d like to see stats and cards. If you’re not going to produce your own models of bears, wolves and spiders, why can’t we have the mechanisms to play them now? I know covid knocked production back, but it is proceeding very slowly and many in my wargaming group have decided to move on to other games :frowning:

The Chapter One Card Pack is due out the end of October.

Does that have bears, wolves and spiders?

It has Bears and Wolves. Spiders are in a later Chapter as we are doing minis for them.

Thabk you :slight_smile:

Personally I want to see some kind of campaign around the TES:III Morrowind. I would like a playable Nerevarine, along with the tribunal, buoyant armigers, the three great houses, the ashlanders, and of course The Forgotten House. I would also love love love to get something to do with the An-Xileel. That faction would so be my main go to. The history of their military might is incredible.

3 Likes

Not a faction but if it hasn’t been mentioned yet I would like to see Commander Maro and the Penitus Oculatus. They would be an awesome addition to the empire as some sort of elite reinforcement pack. Maybe alongside some Dark Brotherhood releases would be fitting.

I’d love that too but I’d settle for getting the House Redoran crew from Solstheim. Maybe a St. Jiub mini too lol.

1 Like

I would love giants and mammoths box set to add to the creatures of land of skyrim

1 Like

Please give us Daedra! See: GW chaos popularity

They’ll get their time in the sun. They barely factor into Skyrim though (outside of the odd Dremora and conjured beings) so I can’t imagine we’ll get a lot of Daedra until other games are covered.

1 Like

I’d like to see the Oblivion creatures faction, not in general but those you fight when you enter an oblivion portal, clannfears and so.