Elpaco's custom terrain

Muchas gracias, señor. A ver si te animas a construir algo y nos lo enseñas para que también aprendamos.

Several weeks ago I built a bunch of easy-to-make drums but forgot to post the pictures…

They are made from my aquarium’s hard plastic pipe. Close the ends with cardboard bits cut in round shape, add four tiny stripes of masking tape all around the pipe and glue a plastic bit cut from a miniatures sprue to make the lid.

2 Likes

That’s so awesome!

Really excellent stuff, mate. Your attention to detail is incredible! And using game screenshots for backdrops is inspired. Do you take the screenshots custom yourself, or just find ones on the internet that work “well enough”?

Thank you for your comments. All the screenshots belong to my own games. For me, is a new way of exploring the wasteland…

Hey, guys. After more than a year focused in other projects, I come back to FWW custom terrain building. Now, it’s Mojave time. My NCR band deservet it…

First of all, some vegetation. Made with wood bits, static grass… and cardamom seeds…

And the Abandoned Shack, a FNV location near the Yangtze memorial in the Goodsprings area. Made with foamed PVC, EVA rubber and cardboard.

I hope you like it.

4 Likes

Man, these are great. Do you make any tutorials? I think if you did and posted them to a place like YouTube they’d be a hit. I certainly would try them.

Thank you, mate. I usually forget to take pictures of ongoing projects, so I can write few detailed tutorials… I do have a bunch of pictures of the roads making, so if some of you are interested I can post a nice stage-by-stage tutorial…

That would be awesome! It’s funny, a lot of the stuff you list as what you use to make this stuff I never even heard of before reading your posts.