Dune Most Anticipated RPG

Does discord have ability to do the rolls and tokens?

I dont know, Ive always let people roll their own physical dice, or used indie dice programs, like Dadiños.

We were trying Discord the other day, and all we could get, honestly was a four way video. That might be all a gaming group might want, but we couldn’t get any online dice with it or any other bells and whistles.

We then tried Roll20, which had dice and a sketching screen set up. We are looking into Fantasy Grounds, which has a lot of the official licensing, although we are aware that costs a little bit of money to run it.

Does Roll20 have a system for token/chip exchange? Will be interested to hear about your Fantasy Grounds experience?

I’m running two games of Conan on Discord, though it’s predominantly Chat-based.

I’m also running Swords & Wizardry for my home group. And that’s Voice. We tried Video but gave it up. It doesn’t work well at all on my iPad, which is my preferred format.

You can get dice rollers into Discord. You just have to Invite them in. Here’s the one I use.

By the way, I think this thread has gone off topic. :wink:

I didn’t notice a token/chip exchange although I wasn’t looking for one at the time.

We may do a hook up on Fantasy Grounds later this week. I have two active groups, and another one that plays irregularly. So, I’m trying to get something that everybody would buy into, if I’m going to end up committing money towards.

1 Like

I get that. I looked at both options. My usual face to face group decided on roll20. I ponied up for the sub.

2 Likes