"Clear a path" question

Secondary mission card #11 “CLEAR A PATH” reads “After eliminating a Dark Legion creature in your turn, make sure there are no Dark Legion creatures on any sector at the end of your turn”.

Is this really correct? Clear the whole board of Dark Legion for only 3 promotion points?

For comparison, secondary mission #7 “PREPARE FOR MAIN ATTACK” reads “After eliminating a Legionnaire in your turn, make sure there are no Legionnaires on any sector at the end of your turn”, which seems easier, and yet it’s worth 5 points.

My guess is that #7 is correct but maybe #11 is supposed to read “on one sector”? Or maybe “creature” doesn’t mean “any figure”? Thanks for help with this.

It sure forces you to split up and maybe not rush too deep into the level too quickly. It’s probably fairly easy to complete early in a mission. Weve suceeded at least two times.

I came here looking for exactly the same answer! Those 2 secondary missions are not clear at all. They are also practically impossible late in the game.

My house rule would be to reword #11 as “After eliminating a Dark Legion creature in your turn, you complete this mission if there are no Dark Legion creatures left in the eliminated creature’s sector.” Basically - kill a creature to clear that entire sector. #7 can stay as “clear out all the Legionnaires”.

As you say, the points awards make no sense as they are currently worded.

@Modiphius-DevTeam This is something that arose in my latest game too. Can you clarify and maybe add to the FAQ?