Chicago by Night

Yep - they’ve decided to make it a full retail release.

I keep reminding my local stores of availability, but have yet to see them on a shelf.

Hiyas, JPS!

Sorry about the late qs!

Whatever happened to Gary Indiana’s kindred?

TY!

Keep asking, because the more you ask at retail level, the more the game and the store’s business grows.

My thoughts exactly. I keep finding people that want to play, but we can’t even buy dice locally. So of course, I encourage the game stores to order materials. I am all about supporting local businesses, but I seem to be in the minority there. So I keep sending people to Modiphius, Drivethrurpg, and Studio2.

1 Like

If your retailer goes through Alliance then they should be able to put a copy on their order as that is how we got ours. The dice however have not been ordered back into Alliance for quit a long time and to get those we have had to use other distributors and those have been unrealizable as well.

I’m sorry back ‘cause I’m answering very lately. Chicago by Night doesn’t give us much heed on what’s going on in Gary. There is something on page 76 but it’s just a paragraph and it’s vague.

1 Like

Good news locally speaking. Our local game store finally received a shipment of books and dice. They were all gone the first day!!!

3 Likes

As far as I’m aware, Gary should be covered in the Folios at some point.

Yes it is to some extend but it’s not the focused on Gary. Don’t get me wrong: you will have updates but it’s not like you’ll have a Gary by night update.

1 Like

FOLIOS: What are those? Like Loresheets?

Thanks

Just wondering if Modius has had the Last Laff.

Two things to tease you. First in CbN the Story features Gary (I still have to read it since my first Chronicle will be Fall of London I’m focusing on it right now). Second, Let the Streets Run Red (still produced by the Onyx Path will feature amongst other things, I quote: “Deep coverage of the Vampire domains of Chicago, Milwauke, Indianapolis and Gary and a cast of kindred with biographies, ambitions, intrigues, links to other characters, and ways to include them in any Chronicle”.

So I guess we’ll find out soon ^^

2 Likes

It looks like all we are waiting for on Let the Streets Run Red is the final art and layout.

1 Like

I wonder if it will be about the definitive conflict explosion between these domains…

Crikey! I have the First Edition of this!!! :scream: