Any news on Sand and Dust physical release date?

Wasn’t sure when we might be seeing the SND book in the wilds. I have it on preorder with Modiphius and am anxious to get it in hand. Yes, I have the PDF, but it’s never the same as a nice printed book. :smiley:

The only timescale we have been given is ‘December’.
Since the pdfs are out hopefully that means we are just waiting for the printers to finish. Though from other publishers I’ve heard that paper supplies are struggling at the moment so everything is taking longer than planned.

3 Likes

Yup, its all down to the vagaries of printing and shipping at the moment (which remain a nightmare).
But we’ll post some news once we can be sure of a definite date.

3 Likes

Will the PDF be available to non-pre-orders once the physical book get released?
I’m not interested in physical RPG books nowadays, PDFs are more practical and can actually get updated if there’s errata.

1 Like

Yup, once the book is available the pdf will be available everywhere too.
That’ll be the plan with everything. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good, thanks! Figured this was about the physical release dictating PDF release, others do that too.
Unfortunate current logistics makes things so slow…

1 Like

Just had an update from Modiphius on the pre-order shipments.
Stock has arrived in the warehouse but they wont be able to turn it around before the holidays, which is fair this close.
So they ship first week in Jan.

I’d expect retailers to start getting their stock a few weeks after that so end of Jan/start of Feb.

2 Likes

That would be great if that would also apply to me on the other side of (the known universe ) planet. I’ll start bugging my local store to keep me posted.

Guess whose Mummy got the Core rules for Christmas??? (And Dune Imperium :sunglasses:) Reading them now and brewing a story arc on Arrakis. Sand and Dust is going to come in very handy.

2 Likes

If you get any questions the forums are a great place to ask them.
You might get multiple answers though. :wink:

1 Like

I like multiple answers tho! Cherry picking is a skill.

Merry Christmas @CountThalim and to all.

May The spice flow like egg nog!

2 Likes