Where is YOUR Fallout set?

That sounds awesome- I love that you have such a good backstory! Should make for some great games too 🖒

I’m working on a campaign using the high def Fallout 4 map (with grid numbers and whatnot) before moving onto new setting areas.

@SparksMurphey it’s absolutely awesome that you’re using North Platte. I’m a born & bred Nebraskan, and whilst I’m a good bit East of NP (in Omaha), the fact that someone clear on the other side of the world knows anything at all about this state, when a solid amount of Americans do not, really makes me smile.

1 Like

I’m going to try to set up my board based around the Mississippi River so I want to have like destroyed barges farmland Dry River beds stuff like that

Eventually I will be doing a campaign following the division of the Legion into an Eastern and Western halves. While the western will likely continue the path laid out by Caesar, the Eastern will evolve further and eschew some of the less practical beliefs. The Eastern Legion (also called the Octavian Centuriate) will continue to move east and north and likely settle in Pennsylvania.

This locale will give them near-enough-access to the commonwealth, BoS (either in MA or MD) and where I believe the final bastion of the Enclave will one day be realized (Chicago). So plenty of opportunity for matchups.

The Eastern Legion will use BoS rules and models (hence the need for them to reform some of their beliefs and be OK with using higher end technology.) which I’ll convert with Roman helms/shields and plumage. Though, I’ll likely make them limited to less PA and only T45/51 sets, and generally have less access to high end weaponry.

OH … they will have a Protectron with a plume though… I mean that just isn’t negotiable.

1 Like