Wave 6 Balancing/ New Point Costs

Hi everyone,

how do you guys feel about the follwing change? I am aware that we are not able to make everybody happy but let me know what you think. Lets please keep it to this few cards…
Conspirant 41
Private 58
Sergeant 72
Commander 90
Tessa 117
Baker 110
Clint 115

Other changes:
Railroad heavy 76
Railway rifle 13

Grognak 160
Swan 1 235
Swan 2 215
Yau guai 260
Glowing yau guai 275

Hay you forgot yao guai, and grognak.
My little changes
Commander >
Clint>
Conscript <
RR heavy <
Rifle 10-12 (look at combat rifle)

How about adding pam and curie to robot list?

Updated and also added swan. Regarding the robots, we wven wanted to add raul to super mutants, but sadly they didn’t add it…

I’d like to express my respect and admiration for reacting so quick. I thought they’d be like that for a good couple of months. So thank you for trying to change them so fast.
That being said, I think that changing the points by 5 for everyone won’t do enough, but I think that’s better than nothing. My big problem with gunners is that they have so many abilities baked into their cards or passives. Other factions have to struggle or pay a lot to unlock those, but gunners have them for free. Compare for example conscript, who at 43 points is still busted next to a civilian ranger for 60 points. But thank you anyway for trying to fix them, I’d be happy even if the changes stay at what you’ve presented here.

2 Likes

Its not administration and not official fix :slight_smile: just community offer

Hey gang,

This is good stuff! I would encourage you all to get games in with anything that sticks out because it’ll help with anything you propose.

As ever, games on the table are the most useful data!

1 Like

Did a small update on the gunners

@Modiphius-Dom any news when we could expect a battlemode update for the current wave?

Hey,

The two head honchos for F:WW aren’t currently in the office until about early August. Once they are back, I’ll be sure to ask them!

Thanks!

1 Like

Any news? Will they wait for the next wave?

Should be updated here?

Thanks for the answer. These are some serious changes to the gunners…

Still misses the yao guai and swan

But that file is not for Battle Mode, just for normal and settlement mode.
The original item list for Battle Mode was not updated yet, and you could still use this General item list to know the value, but maybe you need to guess where the items belong to (their category, Advanced item, Wasteland item…), and maybe there are some items wich have different points in Battle Mode

1 Like

Hey,

Battle Mode files can be found here. The Faction Files have been updated.

I’m currently seeking clarification on Swan and the Yao Guai.

Help me to understand the issue with the Battle Mode Item Lists a little better. I think some of the items from this wave aren’t on there and the few that are (I think I recall seeing the Railway Rifle in there) don’t seem to have the points updated. Is that correct? Am I missing anything else?

1 Like

Yes you got it. Just missing units and equippment + wrong costs.

1 Like

Also missing the Brahmin on this list

1 Like

Yes, appears there are still missing items from the Commonwealth Wave (tessa’s power armour, brahmin trample, Glowing Yao Guao Swipe, grognak’s weapons, the new mr handy weapons, etc.)

Haven’t gone through line-by-line but seems to be mostly the new weapons that didn’t get added.

1 Like

Hey,

Had a check with the Fallout bigwigs. We’ve got another errata pass coming down the pipeline fairly shortly - anything outstanding will be folded into that.

Thanks!

2 Likes

The file name on the download page is wrong.
It names FWW_Wave 6_General Mode_Unit and Item Costs_001w.pdf but when donwloaded it is actually the newer version FWW_Wave 6_General Mode_Unit and Item Costs_002w.pdf