Wateland Creatures Core Box, missing pieces

I’ve already sent a message to customer support over this but wanted to bring this to others’ attention in case I’m not the only person who has this issue.

The Wasteland Creatures Core Box clearly indicates that there should be 1 x Deathclaw, 1 x Radscorpion, 6 x Radroach swarm, and 6 x Feral Ghoul.

I had two of these creature boxes (In addition to the models that come with the Vault Tec complete bundle.) BOTH of my creature boxes had only 3 Radroach Swarms, and 3 Feral Ghouls. It also looked to me like the package size for the baggies would not have held the larger amount, so it might have been a

Honestly, I don’t really care about the missing radroaches, I’ve got an even dozen not counting the six missing (3 per box, 2 boxes) and I just don’t see myself ever having a use for that many. I am however upset over the missing Ferals.

I already reached out to customer support and they’ll hopefully be able to resolve it in a timely manner. Hopefully this is an isolated thing and doesn’t affect any of you, but if you got the creature box, take a peek at what you received to make sure you actually got everything you should have.