Strongholds - A Fan Made Unoffical ES:CtA Expansion

Hello!

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to give my fan expansion a look. I’ve created a small update based on some feedback I’ve received.

In this update I’ve made the following changes;

• Added a section consolidating rules for Delve setup taken from the Rulebook and the Quest book.
  • Corrected miscellaneous spelling and grammar errors in addition to a handful of misprints.
  • Added the Guard Barracks upgrade, allowing you to recruit Hold Guards for your warband and help keep the local riffraff in check.
  • Add the Training Grounds upgrade, allowing you to spend Glory to temporarily level up a Hero for your next Delve.
  • Created the ‘Worship the Divines’ mechanic. You can now spend Glory to beseech the Gods for temporary boons if you have built the Temple of the Divines.
  • Created the ‘Sponsor Trade Caravans’ mechanic. You can now gamble your Supplies by sponsoring trade caravans if you have built the Khajiit Trade Caravan.

For the next update I’m going to try a create rules for linked series of Delves which will represent the endgame goals of the Strongholds Campaign. I’m also working on a 52 Card Random Encounter Deck. The Random Encounter Deck will simulate those zanny encounters you can have while wandering the open world of Tamriel on your way to the next Delve.

Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to look at my expansion!

Note: I deleted my last attempt to upload this because I noticed formatting errors in the PDF I had uploaded.

Elder Scrolls Call To Arms - Strongholds - Update 1 Delving Deeper.pdf (2.9 MB)

5 Likes