Strange new worlds

There are probably more than one Borg Cube configurations (all of them in full perfection, of course) and we shall wait for a sage of Modiphius to clarify this based on the versions. I won’t try because I would most likely forget one of the Cubes, making my whole assessment almost irrelevant.

But to give a first glance of said perfection: There is at least one Borg Cube configuration that actually did include Alpha/Beta PDF from the start (and will include Gamma and Delta, for that matter) and that is the Limited Collector’s Edition Borg Cube. This configuration also does include These are the Voyages (Mission Compendium Vol. 1), but NOT Strange New Worlds (Mission Compendium Vol. 2).

1 Like

The Alpha and Beta quadrant books were advertised as part of the pdf collection from day one. They added the pdfs of the starter set and maybe some of the crew pdfs (I can’t remeber if I bought them separately or not), which may be what you’re thinking of, but it is otherwise unchanged. I wouldn’t expect Strange New Worlds to be added in.

1 Like