Star Trek Strange New Worlds

Yes that’s right that Captain Pike series is official and it’s Strange New Worlds.
I sincerely hope we’ll get some minis to go with my shelf of shame, which is slowly shrinking, if the licence is ever acquired by Modiphius, which I hope it will be.

2 Likes

And as far as I can make out, Anson Mount, Ethan Peck and Rebecaa Romijn are all on board (as it were)…

:vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Far too early to talk about licenses, but I sure am interested. I’d make a spot on my white board wish list for it for sure.

3 Likes

That is not surprising, but it’s still fun to see that what we’ve been pining for is being released instead of just teased. Now where’s my Captain Worf show?
I have two minor tweaks I hope they make to the costumes thoigh, make the collar symmetrical and put the delta in the right spot and then we’ll be cooking with gas!

1 Like

Sorry, but they will not change the uniforms. They are a very good modernization of the original ones and really look like uniforms.

Oh I know, I like them too, just need to fix the asymmetry and lower the delta… Which they’re not likely to do. But would make them go from A- to A++