STA on roll20 - Compendium, no content

Hello Everybody,

has anybody experience regarding compendiums in roll20?
I play STA on roll20. It works really well and I am satisfied with what I got.
However, I just noticed that I can add a “Star Trek Adventures Compendium” to my STA game.

Doing so in game I see a bunch of categories. (Acadamy Training, Alien Vessels, Alies and Adversaries… and so on). However no matter which category I click or what item I search, I always get “No results found.”

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need purchase the compendium? Am I missing a setting?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards

Sounds like they are building the compendium and this is a leaked setting that should not have been released yet.

1 Like

Thank you. That may be a possibility. I hope they find a way to make it available. And for a fair price. I already got the core rulebook as in English pdf, a German hardcover and I hope to purchase the tricorder set. If the roll20 companion gets too expensive I will have to pass on that one.
But I really would like to have it!

Agreed, I think it will be the same price as the Dune one, but would hope they give owners of the books a discount, but probably not possible.

Does anyone have any update on STA being added to Roll20 compendium?

1 Like

That is one question I’d like to know the answer to, too.

1 Like

Just in case someone is interested: Roll20 has a marketplace sale. Klingon Tile Set and Starfleet Tile Set as a bundle for 11,99. I had them on my wishlist for quite some time now so I got them yesterday.
I hope there will be more stuff for roll20 in the future.