About the Star Trek Adventures category

Starfleet needs a new crew.

Welcome to the Star Trek Adventures section!

Chat about the game, rules, miniatures, or anything else related to Star Trek Adventures.

Also, if you’ve got stuff to share - homebrew rules and adventures, art, or just fantastic stories about your games - lets hear about it!

1 Like

hi all! I’m new and just wanted to say Hi there!

Maybe find a couple of new Resources for me and my group to help us learn the system better

Are you and your group still playing the STA RPG? I am looking for a group who loves Star Trek and like the STA RPG too.
Please let me know on this forum. I will check it at least weekly.

I’m new here! Just reading through the core rule book with intentions of Gming a campaign.

The site is very overwhelming. May j ask a stupid beginners question?

How does Vicious work on weapons and in HTH?

Vicious X adds X points of Stress damage for each effect rolled on the challenge dice.

Example–if the attack is Vicious 1, then you’d roll the challenge dice and add 1 to the Stress inflicted for each effect rolled.

1 Like

I hope this is the correct place to ask this question - are there plans to reprint the STA Starter Set?

I already have the Core Rulebook, but the Starter Set seems like a good way to get into the game for a new (to STA) GM.

No current plans to reprint it, sorry. There are a few copies left in the US store (modiphius.us) and retailers. The set is also available digitally through the two Modiphius webstores and DTRPG.

Email support@modiphius.com if you want to see products reprinted.

Thanks for the response, I’ve purchased the PDF version and will get it printed here in the UK. Looking forward to running a game!

2 Likes