Some questions about the rules and card updates

Unfortunately, he is correct about the Eerie Mist on both points.
Super Mutants can use their Melee skill instead shooting in Hand to Hand, so they only get the -2. And yeah, if anyone were using a Shooting skill, the penalties stack, so it’s -4.
There are other Events and penalties that are pretty terrible. Imagine if your unit was crippled by a Mutant Hound and then tried to shoot in the Eerie Mist in Hand to Hand, -6. Eww…

Thanks for the answers
I think that Eerie mist is pretty unbalanced with a SM force, the others forces will have more penalties from the same cards/situations… I thought SM just used Melee skill (with Ranged weapons) for calculation effects, and not “it is like using” melee skill for card effects

I agree with you, the action remains a close combat action symbolized by a “knife”. the use of the shooting skill does not prevent the -2 penalty.
It’s just my opinion and my way of understanding the game.

Mr Sheahan can you tell us how you came up with this event card and tell us who is right ?

Yes, I figured out too that a mist is just for shooting, not for close combat actions (even with ranged weapons), if not, that mist should be very very thick :sweat_smile:

@DK-dark are you from Spain? I am from Spain and just got into FWW, I was looking for help on my begginings!

@Sipidanka Si, buscame en Facebook y unete al grupo del juego si quieres, soy Salvador Clemente Gallego

Lo siento es que no tengo facebook, hay por aqui alguna forma de hablaf privado sin molestar en el foro?

no, he mirado y no veo nada, tambien puedes buscarme en instagram como elfalloutero