Skeleton scenery

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get skeleton models for scenery I am currently working on for my fallout board?

I got a load of pose-able metal skeletons from Ebob Miniatures a while back. They’re good quality, but I’d urge caution with them. As far as I can tell it’s just one bloke who runs it, and while he’s perfectly friendly in emails, he can sometimes forget that you paid for an order and can take up to a year to reply to emails asking why your package hasn’t shipped yet (everything arrived eventually, so I don’t think there was anything malicious going on, but worth remembering you might need to send a lot of emails before you actually get your stuff).

That said, it’s been a long time since I tried ordering from them, so they might’ve gotten their act together by now (and while I originally got them to use as armatures for sculpting, they do work really well for making terrain with as well) :slight_smile:

http://www.ebobminiatures.com/fantasy.html seems they are 1 piece now but you could certainly use them for terrain.

Cheers they will definitely do​:+1::grin:

I also bought from Ebob, you can see the skeletons in my scenery-builds in my thread: