Show me your painted minis!

Hi guys, this is my first post here as I’ve only just recently joined. I picked up the Dragonborn mini back in 2019 from the GamesExpo, but unfortunately he just sat in his box until a couple days ago when playing Skyrim again, I remembered all about him.

I’ve not found many picture heavy threads on this game (and I’m not on Facebook) so I thought I’d start a thread off to show off our work and get inspiration from one another. So please add your picks of minis, scenery and games as I’d love to see them.

I’ve got this guy done now and a few hours ago I ordered the resin starter bundle so will hopefully have more to paint soon.

4 Likes

Really Nice Job, i wish that i have that skills for miniature painting

We’ve all got to start somewhere bud. It’s taken me 35 years to achieve the “above average” badge lol. The more you do, the better you get. Plus we all heavily critique ourselves, I’m sure you’re better than you think you are

I’ll put my money where my mouth is. My Stormcloak starter set. These are the resin versions.

7 Likes

I’m not a great painter by any means, but I did finish my Nightingale Dragonborn.

1 Like