Roll20 Integration

Making this topic thread to give any updates/info on running Fallout 2d20 TTRPG in Roll20 site.

Currently as of this date there is no Fallout 2d20 character sheet template made available by the roll20 folk.

There is someone that is working on making a custom character sheet template for this game, but you would need to be a Roll20 Pro user to use custom templates.
There are some macros that someone suggested that can help with making combat rolls and skill rolls.

I hope Roll20 adds a supported Fallout 2d20 TTRPG character sheet for use, so that all Roll20 users can easily play Fallout in it.

Here is the roll20 topic discussion:

Feel free to add updates or more Roll20 integration comments to this topic.

1 Like

I’m crossing my fingers for Foundry VTT.

Here is a d20 macro that asks you to input the crit chance (so 1’s or your Tagged Skill value). It marks crit fails in red and crit successes in green. I set this one up as a second d20 macro for tagged skills (so I don’t have to enter the crit value each time.
/roll ?{Number of Dice|2}d20s<?{variable target number|1}cf20cs<?{1 or Tagged Skill Value|1}

If you’d just want the fails and crit 1’ to be colored, you can use this (no extra input needed at the time of rolling):
/roll ?{Number of Dice|2}d20s<?{variable target number|1}cf20cs1

I don’t know how to get it to count crits as successes, but maybe folks will find these useful all the same. Right now I have it sorting the dice rolls so it’s easier to scan for for a number range.

Good news! Robert B. has kindly made a very nice sheet for Roll20 and it’s now up and running. Myself and a few others have gone through and made him aware of the few issues and features that needed adding. Those are currently: a max hp increrse box, additional tagged skills options beyond starting skills, a fix for overlap with the delete expand boxs on perks so you can actually delete them.

The sheet is great and has an inbuilt character builder. You have to add Perks and weapon stats manually. To alter any skills or attributes you have to go back into the SPEICAL character builder, one important thing is to only click confirm the first time or you’ll get duplicates of perks and possibly items.

2 Likes

Can I get the link to Robert B.'s link to his sheet? I can not find it on the Roll D20 Forums.

Can we get the link to that Character sheet?

Yes the Robert B provided Fallout Character sheet is available in Roll20 which is great news.
It is available as one of the standard character sheet templates. Available for free roll20 users.
Just create a game or edit an existing game settings you are currently GM-ing.
Under Character Sheet Template scroll down your choices to:
2d20
Fallout

2 Likes