Foundry VTT Integration

Has there been an announcement or any information about an official Foundry Integration?

I don’t think there’s anything official for any 2d20 games for Foundry but there is a pretty great system for Fallout Fallout 2d20 | Foundry Virtual Tabletop

Thanks for that, I’ll give it a look.

I would love (and pay for) official support on Foundry VTT. The free system is awesome do not get me wrong but would love official support if the license works

1 Like

Honestly, while I appreciate all the effort put forth by Steve in generating a Fallout 2d20 system sheet for Foundry (and I truly do!), I too would glady pay for an official system module from Modiphius. For legal reasons, private parties cannot include licenced content in these modules, so the unofficial modules only offer the core system SRD mechan8cs, but nothimg else. They have to be very bare bones. This puts a HUGE amount of work on EVERY SINGLE GM who wants to run the game, as they have hand craft every stat block for every creature, perk, item, etc they plan to use in their game. This is hours, possibly days, worth of work becore even designing a campaign or adventure! It can be a very burnout inducing endeavor.

2 Likes

I’d absolutely buy premium Foundry modules for Modphius games I run. TBH though when I see them offering on Roll20…that makes sense it’s the largest VTT out there. FGU…okay…kinda makes sense as it’s been around for a bit?

But Role instead of Foundry? That just says that Modiphius seemingly has zero interest in offering those things on Foundry as Role hasn’t even got a fraction of the audience that Foundry does yet.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more. As someone who just had their second child, I can just barely set aside enough time each week to run a campaign. Now I’m expected to rewrite a chunk of the sourcebook in order to make our game run correctly? Out of curiosity, has anyone actually spent the time hand-importing all the perks, gear, enemies, and whatnot?

1 Like

Yup. Pieces at a time. Do what I need to the characters and planned session, then others as I get the time/inclination.

I will pay for:

• Official Core Rulebook (All Content) + Gamemaster’s Toolkit + GM Screen $60 USD
  • Quickstart Guide (Machine Frequency (Quest) & Pregens) $5 USD
  • Starter Set - Official Dice Skins (Caps = coins) (for Dice so Nice! module), Once Upon a Time in the Wasteland (Quest), Rulebook Content $50 USD

NPC Packs:

• Rust Devils $20 USD

Quests:

• Winter of the Atom $30 USD
  • Orange Coloured Sky $15 USD
  • Fully Operational $15 USD

All Quests Should Include:

• Landing Scene
  • Fully set up scenes for encounters
  • Actors (Those used in the Quest) & Tokens
  • Journal
  • Rollable Tables
  • Compendium
  • (OPTIONAL) Audio (Ambient & Music) (It doesn’t come with the books, so…)

See the paid Pathfinder Second Edition Foundry VTT products for the quality level I’m pricing here. Also, I know BattleZoo outsources the creation of their Foundry assets as well, letting the experts in the tool get it right, rapidly. Worth considering.

Me Too!! I would throw money at this if I could

I’ve just spent about 27 hours adding all of the data from the main rulebook to FoundryVTT , including thumbnails for all items and perks etc, looks really good even if i say so myself.
We played last night with it. Worked so well, although I missed one item of clothing though which one of the players decided he wanted… Formal Clothing hahaha
I’m gonna set up my Achtung & Dune ones next. Busy few weeks ahead but well worth it in the end.

What did you use as thumbnails? I don’t mind adding all the text info myself, but I dread having to find pictures for all the opponents (and I’d like pics for equipment, too, to be honest) - that’s why I wish Modiphius would officially support Foundry with game modules.

Just typed in the icon i needed into Google and 9 times out of 10 it came up somewhere, most on a wiki site, like i said took awhile :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ah, thanks, I forgot about the Fallout wiki - it does have quite a few pictures.

Still, that would be too much work for a system I probably won’t play regularly; but props to you for going all the way!

1 Like