VTT for A!C 2D20

Just wondering if anyone knows of VTT resources for A!C 2D20? Know that Astral has the quickstart, but I was finding a bunch of issues with it and the developer of Astral just resigned. Have used Fantasy Grounds and Roll20 for other games.

2 Likes

I’m using Roll20, made a Fortune deck, a Threat deck and a Momentum deck, then added Custom Token Symbols to the campaign for wounds and mental trauma - and prone! - to toggle on your tokens.
For dice rolling, I created a d20-pool macro and a combat dice macro. For the combat dice I created a rollable table with the symbols from the official A!C combat dice.

That is all I need.

The character sheets are PDFs in Google Drive and at everyone’s computer at home, regularly updated after each session.

Using the macros and the token symbols I don’t need to create PC and NPC character sheets and tediously fill those fiddly forms with the stat blocks. I simply use the ones in the PDFs - just like I would for a game at my table at home.

2 Likes

A system is being developed for Foundryvtt, and it looks really nice.

3 Likes

Do they need Alpha/Beta testers?

1 Like

It’s in active development
github . com/superseva/ac2d20

Pretty good. I cannot post links :-/ just remove the spaces.

3 Likes

Am a Roll20 user myself. Are there any plans for a character sheet for that VTT?

1 Like

We use Fantasy Grounds, which has a passable Conan ruleset which I run. Should be easy enough to port that for A!C if somebody is up for it.

Has FoundryVtt got an AC2d20 system on it now?

It’s workable and has some automation, but is still quite basic. And you will need to put anything in that you need to run a game (maps, NPC’s, PC’s etc.)

Nice one :sunglasses: will give it a try next session, thanks :+1:

As far as I’ve seen, Foundry VTT is excellent. They have a free Ruleset for Achtung 2d20 that is pretty much perfect.

The only downside is that you have to enter all your assets personally. If you want to drag and drop weapons, equipment, talents to your character sheet, it’s a lot of work.

Personally I enjoy doing it. For me the essential part is having a functional ruleset.

1 Like

I would add my recommendation for FoundryVTT. I’ve run 27 hours of Achtung! Cthulhu 2d20 in it to this point, and it’s an excellent character sheet - especially considering someone did it for free.

If anyone has any questions on its use, feel free to hit me up.

3 Likes

Hey seanpp,
I just recently picked up Foundry VTT and I saw your post to answer questions. I’m currently converting my material into Foundry but I noticed that when I create NPCs/Enemies, I can’t fill in their Skills into the A!C 2d20 Foundry module. Do you happen to know how to edit the NPC actors to show their Skills?

1 Like

Hello einhager
Under the Compendium tab in the upper right you’ll find a compendium called “Skills”. Open that up and drag the skills you want to the NPC’s sheet.
Cheers

1 Like

Thanks, figured it out soon after I posted.

Just out of curiousity, did you stat out all the Items, Vehicles, etc. into separate Compendiums? That’s what I’m doing now since I noticed, its only the Skills as a compendium.

1 Like

I’ve just got Foundry VTT and installed the AC 2d20 stuff. Looks like i’ll be a while setting up the NPC’s etc :laughing:

Just finished Assault On FĂĽhrer Train on FoundryVTT, worked really well, players loved how the system worked and how I set-up the lighting on the carriages , along with audio.
It inspired me to add Fallout too, which I entered all the rulebook data (took about 27 hours) well worth it as we played last night and all the players really enjoyed.
Definitely going to add all AC! and possibly Dune stuff. Busy few weeks coming up i think :sunglasses: