One-page Bridge Roles Reference updated

Over at Continuing Mission, I have updated my one-page Bridge Role Reference after feedback from my group, who have been doing a lot of starship battles lately. It’s partly form-fillable (starship stats), and has a lot more info so that fights go faster.

As a bonus, some status tabs to put under your starships.

Over at Continuing Mission, I have updated my one-page Bridge Role Reference after feedback from my group, who have been doing a lot of starship battles lately. It’s partly form-fillable (starship stats), and has a lot more info so that fights go faster.

As a bonus, some status tabs to put under your starships.

6 Likes

Very nice! Thank you for sharing this :smiley:

Thank you for this! It is very useful! I do have a potentially stupid question - what do the post script numbers refer too? I do not see any notations on the original. I am sure it is pretty obvious, and I am just being a bear of little brain, but I appreciate your help none the less!

Do you mean the Difficulty numbers before Control, etc?

Ahhh, THAT is what the super script numbers mean! Thanks! That makes sense now! You rawk! Very cleverly done! Obviously, I am having a “Bear of little brain” day.

1 Like

This looks great! I’m going to use these for everyone on our first mission. Thank you!

This should help my players greatly. Thanks

Resistance is futile!
This file will be assimilate!

Greay job, thanks! :smiley:

Hi, your aid has been a great help for our games. Thanks. I wanted to ask about the sensor sweep task, in your aid it is marked as a difficulty 3. But in the book it starts at 0. We just wanted to know why?

1 Like

Oops, despite our best efforts, some errors slip through. I will fix that in a few days. Thanks for catching that. I’ll post here when the update is up.

Good catch!

OK, updated. Please let me know if there are any other issues.