News on A!C 2d20?

Sorry about the delay in responding to this: it’s been a busy few months, and I’ve had to prioritise my attention recently.

A!C2d20 isn’t directly compatible with Conan; there are a number of differences between the versions of the 2d20 System used, and in particular the sorcery system in A!C2d20 was written from scratch (and has somewhat different design goals than the one in Conan). You could certainly convert between them with some work: the underlying 2d20 System remains pretty much the same, but there are differences in the specific ways a number of things are handled that would need to be accounted for.

The game continues to live? Personally I am looking forward to this game more than almost anything. CoC rules leave me flat, and I love the 2d20 dice mechanic much more than the other options. Do we have any ideas when to expect a product to be available for purchase?

Needless to say, the global pandemic has been somewhat disruptive to our plans, so I don’t know when A!C2d20 is due to be published. That decision is left in the hands of people paid to plan things.

@Modiphius-Nathan

What happened to the announced A!C 2d20 Quickstart and Live Play that was supposed to run Tuesday 13th Oct on Twitch? Am I missing something? Has it been postponed or moved somewhere else?

We did have to postpone it a week due to circumstances beyond our control, but it went ahead the following week, the archive is on Twitch.TV and part 1 is on YouTube now, with part 2 to follow on Nov 13th. Hope that helps!

I there a specific title for them.

Live streams are pretty useless to me, no time. But being able to play a video would be great, I can spread that over multiple nights.

The first part of the streamed game can be found here.

1 Like

Are there any news? Perhaps about updated PDFs or when shipping will be started?

2 Likes

Any updates on when this will ship? I ordered mine in April.

2 Likes

Bump,

I too ordered in the past, April in fact.

Any idea when we will see them?