Mutant chronicles Resources

Hello! I will be updating this with new links to resources for the MC line. Let me know if you have any you would like me to add

3 Likes

New Character sheets made by me, based on original Mutant_Chronicles_Character_Sheets_V1.3(Printer_Friendly).pdf (437.4 KB) Mutant_Chronicles_Character_Sheets_V1.3(Printer_Friendly)Fillable.pdf (638.2 KB) Mutant_Chronicles_Spell_Sheet_V1.1(Printer_Friendly)Fillable.pdf (120.7 KB)

Iā€™ve got this from G+ back in the days, but donā€™t know who made. If you recognize your work, i want to say thank you, from me and my group!
actions1.pdf (1.1 MB)

1 Like

Latest iteration of the Character creation sheet Mutant_Chronicles_Character_Life_Path_Worksheet_V1.3(Printer_Friendly)Fillable.pdf (359.5 KB)

1 Like

Ok, so Iā€™ve radically re-thought how the Life Path creation sheet should look like, any suggestions are welcome.Mutant_Chronicles_Character_Life_Path_Worksheet_V1.3x(Printer_Friendly)Fillable.pdf (347.2 KB) Example.pdf (238.0 KB)

I really like this one

1 Like

Iā€™ve been tinkering with the economics system. Iā€™ve imported prices set in the Savage Rules, and Iā€™m planning to use this as a standard. Iā€™m going to use Restriction as the Difficulty level to obtain items, giving Brotherhood items a D5 on the black market. Other than that, multiplying everything withh 100 is pretty staright forward, that includes Maintenance. However, Earnings is a bit tricky, should it be multiplied to 10.000 ? That would make some sense, since a Luna PD Detective would then have a basic income at $30.000/month to spend on basic living ( living space + food) and savings/investments. Does this seem realitic? Comments are welcome.

2 Likes

Looks nice, but it seems like the entire forums have just gone AWOL. I remember back when MC-Rendezvous were alive. There weā€™re so many different things coming out to MC - discussions were flowing and the world was growing. Sorry to say but this forum seems quite necro.

Yeah, thatā€™s a pitty the MC community is not was it was back then.
I remember fondly the long dead french forum :slight_smile:

But as I personaly donā€™t know where else to go, why not here.

The confinement brought back some MC into my life, and after all this years I finally took the time to read all those beautiful pdfs.
I even managed to sink some hours in creating a fully functional MC Character sheet for Tabletop Simulator, whith dice rolling macros included.
Iā€™ll be making it available soon, just need to add a few things and comments before releasing it.

5 Likes

Hi!
My question is the following:
Are there any other novels published for the Mutant Chronicles besides the MUTANT CHRONICLES: APOSTATE OF INSANITY three-part series? This was published back in '94, but since then and I havenā€™t found any other English-language author (or publisher) who has specifically done novels. (Sorry if I asked orbital b****hit, but this is not at all obvious to non-US/UK readersā€¦)

1 Like

Thatā€™s the only set of novels that Iā€™m aware of, which came out alongside MC1, I believe. Wouldnā€™t mind reading more in the setting myself, too.

Too bad the writers donā€™t see any imagination in itā€¦:frowning: Iā€™m just curious because there are so many novels for WH40K that you drown in it, but almost none for MC. Well, there was a movie about it in 2008, but it was pretty weak, to be honestā€¦I canā€™t tell the story anymore.

The Movie was made into a novel - written by Matt Forbeck, but otherwise no more books have beebn made for Mutant Chronicles. As far as I know.
I have read All the three original ones - and I like them enough to have read them more than once :slight_smile:

And, of course, there was the four-part comic ā€œGolgothaā€, which was good enough that Iā€™d like to see more comic adaptations for MC.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s probably because GW produce those books because they sell to the same audience as the miniatures, while MC doesnā€™t have the same audience to piggyback.

The movie was more ā€˜inspired by MCā€™ than strictly within the canon MC setting. And had one unnecessary character death the result of a rewrite after ā€˜audience testingā€™.

1 Like