Modiphius.com  |  Modiphius Shop

Mutant chronicles Resources

Hello! I will be updating this with new links to resources for the MC line. Let me know if you have any you would like me to add

3 Likes

New Character sheets made by me, based on original Mutant_Chronicles_Character_Sheets_V1.3(Printer_Friendly).pdf (437.4 KB) Mutant_Chronicles_Character_Sheets_V1.3(Printer_Friendly)Fillable.pdf (638.2 KB) Mutant_Chronicles_Spell_Sheet_V1.1(Printer_Friendly)Fillable.pdf (120.7 KB)

I’ve got this from G+ back in the days, but don’t know who made. If you recognize your work, i want to say thank you, from me and my group!
actions1.pdf (1.1 MB)

1 Like

Latest iteration of the Character creation sheet Mutant_Chronicles_Character_Life_Path_Worksheet_V1.3(Printer_Friendly)Fillable.pdf (359.5 KB)

1 Like

Ok, so I’ve radically re-thought how the Life Path creation sheet should look like, any suggestions are welcome.Mutant_Chronicles_Character_Life_Path_Worksheet_V1.3x(Printer_Friendly)Fillable.pdf (347.2 KB) Example.pdf (238.0 KB)

1 Like

I really like this one

1 Like

I’ve been tinkering with the economics system. I’ve imported prices set in the Savage Rules, and I’m planning to use this as a standard. I’m going to use Restriction as the Difficulty level to obtain items, giving Brotherhood items a D5 on the black market. Other than that, multiplying everything withh 100 is pretty staright forward, that includes Maintenance. However, Earnings is a bit tricky, should it be multiplied to 10.000 ? That would make some sense, since a Luna PD Detective would then have a basic income at $30.000/month to spend on basic living ( living space + food) and savings/investments. Does this seem realitic? Comments are welcome.

1 Like