Looking fot a good cheat sheet

I tried making one myself, but I’m too verbose for managing to compile information on a usable cheat sheet format. Does anybody have a good one?

Well hey there!
actually i’ve several. None of them are mine, i just found them while rifleling through some fan pages, reddit and G+.
They are quite useful, i’ve printed some for me and some others to be ready on the table.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah99Xmuviv7Dj3AowxR0BCluf4Po

Thank you. I had one of those but not the others. They seem quite useful.

As GM the NPC sheet is a great help, while my players, especially the P&P virgins like the action sheet. A very good visualization to get your head around the abstract movement and zones.

these are awesome! thank you! @Alpharius

Hmm… I might make a page and pin them to the front… does anyone know who made those so I can credit them?

Those are really useful. Suspiciously useful. I suspect the influence of the Dark Soul …

2 Likes

@SimonLandmine

@Modiphius-Lloyd
The info for the “action” is lost with G+

But i’ve found the the others:

The NPC sheet and cheat sheet weres made by the Reddit User wolfa127

While the more practical player aid was compiled by Bootscum

On a side note. I really recommend another Fan page. The owner published a lot of story’s from his own run and some other pretty things.

1 Like

The cheat sheets are inconsistent with the combat actions.

Inside the zip you can find 4 PDF.

actions.pdf says:
1 free, 1 restricted, 1 standard - CORRECT
Any numer of free and 1 standard - CORRECT
It says that you cannot do more than 1 movement action - WHAT?

cheat_sheet.pdf says:
1 restricted + 1 free - WHAT?
1 standard + unlimited free - CORRECT

Player aid.pdf says:
1 Restricted Action + 1 Free Action OR 1 Standard Action - WHAT?

Just to clarify, the rulebook literally says:
On his turn, a character can perform any number of Free Actions, and one Standard Action, or one Free Action, one Restricted Action, and one Standard Action

So, any new players that want cheat sheets, please remember that they may contain errors.

5 Likes

Hi,
I am looking for a complete liste of weapons with would gather those from all supplements.
Would be also great to have it for equiment as far as the liste provided within the MC core does not take into accunt those from each corp.

Looking forward hearing from you

1 Like

Compendium_Combine.pdf (303.6 KB)

You’re welcome

5 Likes

Marvelous exactely what i was looking for!
Did you do also the job for all vehicules?

No, not something that’s come up in my own group yet.

1 Like