Modiphius Plays... Star Trek Adventures - Part Five (Finale)!

It’s been a long road, gettin’ from there to here… but here’s the final part of our actual play of Star Trek Adventures.

Thank you for watching (if you have) and as always, if you have any suggestions for other Modiphius games you’d like to see us do a series like this about, then let us know.

:vulcan_salute: :heart:

4 Likes

It’s been a long road, gettin’ from there to here

TRIGGERED

Also yesterday? This went up every Friday… it’s like you dont even care :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Great ending, Like to see more of this from you guys and gals.

My GMing style

kill

4 Likes

I really like the series! The GM does a pretty good job, but I am now a little confused by a couple things we thought we had settled with the rules. I will go back and read through them, but for right now - Well Done!

Sorry, couldn’t resist it. :wink:

I am also confused by some things in the rules. At the beginning the GM doesn’t count damage for effect dice saying he rolled 2 damage and 1 effect (should total 3 damage). Then the players count 2 damage for the effect dice in the next combat (all of this happens in the first 4:30).

The player could be counting the damage as 2 each due to Vicious 1 (does it stack like that or is it a one and done ability?), but that still means the DM was doing damage wrong or the video showed the wrong roll for him.

Can you please clarify? (I’ve never DM’d before or played this system, but will be running it before the year ends so I want to make sure I understand it. Thanks!)

@modiphius-steve’s bad.

At 2.18 That should be blank, 1 damage, effect.

Effects rolled always count as 1 damage, unless Vicious X is in play, in which case Effects count for 1 + the number of the Vicious damage effect description.

1 Like

@Modiphius-Sam This has been a fun series to watch. Are you guys planning on doing more (either STA or your other lines)?

@jfslicer @Modiphius-Sam

Err… Can I get away with saying it was a deliberate editing mistake, and you’re clever for spotting it?

I didn’t think so… :frowning:

1 Like