Missing access to private playtest forum

Hi there,
Updated beta rules have not yet been released, partly due to sickness on my part and because we ended up making a lot more changes to the rules based on what we were hearing about people’s experiences. We want to ensure that the next version of the beta includes all of the changes we wanted to make to address any issues and balance problems.

Invites to the private forum have been sent out again today, please ensure that you’re signed up using the email address that you signed upto the Fallout 2d20 playtest with. If you’re signed up under another email, you wont receive the invite.

Are there going to be any more invitations to the beta forum? I made sure I signed up with the correct email but I haven’t seen an invite or a new forum become available.

I’ve just sent out new invites, so you should receive this soon!

Is there going to be another intake? … really keen to pick this up with my players.

I cannot see it either and am just trying to figure out what the Vault Boy head means in the document. Is it # of successes when you see that symbol?

I also missed out on the private forum invites (emails got filtered or something). Is there going to be another round coming up?