I missed the waves

Hi there,

I’ve just ordered the Conan’s bundle and I’m reading the PDF. While browsing Modiphius’ website I noticed that there were two waves consisting in bundles for various supplements. Unfortunately they are out of stock but I could order every single product separately. Does this mean that once you miss a wave it’s over or may I expect some kind of « reload » ^^

Happy new year

They have had difficulty keeping the books in stock. You might want to look into picking up the books a la carte instead of buying the entire wave bundle. Alternatively I think there are full wave pdf bundles on drivethru as well.

Thanks for answering,

I did post to the forum but actually I understand the question was more to the staff than to the forumites.
I did order the “wave 1” ala carte ^^, and I’ll probably be doing the same for wave 2.

I’ve already ordered (and received, yesterday ^^) the Conan bundle .

As for drivethru (which I like and use extensively) I love the physical books :wink:

Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

100% agree with preferring tangible books. Just trying to help.

1 Like

I’ve just gone all in with something similar with my own ‘Starter Bundle’ as I found some products with reductions while in lockdown… Core, Player’s Guide, GM screen, dice set (took some time to secure those bad boys :smiley: ), Horrors of…, Pirate sourcebook, Barbarian sourcebook. I will begin cracking them open on Easter Sunday as my present to myself.

I have written a list of my next few purchases in preference order: Conan the Mercernary, … the Brigand, … the Thief, Ancient Ruins, Skelos and finally Nameless Cults… yes Modiphious…TAKEMYMONEY.

1 Like

Conan the mercenary and Brigand is two excellen books! :slight_smile: