I Created an app for tracking your Settlements

Hi all,

I created an android app for tracking your structures in Settlement mode, and just wanted to share, and hopefully get some feedback! The app keeps track of each structure in your settlement, along with your caps, electricity, water, and remaining land.

If enough people like the app, I have some ideas for future iterations including iPhone support, tracking perk cards, and more.

The app is completely free, but there is a hide-able “donate to developer” button if you want to buy me a few bananas :slight_smile:

@Modiphius-SteveH I apologize in advance if it is not OK for me to post this here. I tried to find some sort of PM functionality in the forums to ask you the question, but did not see anything.

15 Likes

I moved this to Resources for you. Thank you for the app.

2 Likes

That’s great, I only play Settlement model. I will try it this night :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Suggestion for something to add - tracking the perks purchased during settlement mode? Even a space to add which cards are stored per turn? (just in case the piece of paper gets “misplaced”…)

2 Likes

Great little app. Makes tracking resources much easier. I still use the Settlement Sheet from Modiphius, during the draw phase, but this makes building easier. A way to track/spend completed quests for land would be awesome if it is possible. Thanks for such an amazing app.

1 Like

Hello again,
I hope you are all doing well. I have just updated the app to also track perks. Hopefully I understood all of the rules correctly! Let me know if you have any more feedback, thanks!

2 Likes

Will there be an update to the Settlement v2.0?
i.e. Lockers and such?

1 Like

Yep, I’m working on it, but do not have a time frame right now. I’ll be sure to post here with updates!

1 Like

Sweet!
Thanks for the work you put in, it’s a great app.

Have you published this for iOS yet?

Thanks

3 Likes

I have not, sorry. Purchasing a mac is too big of an investment for me at this time.

1 Like

I was wondering if you were going to put some kind of tracking of the settlement growth in.

My thought is that in Settlement Mode you prepare for a game, play the game, then you do the settlement upkeep (for lack of a better word). It might be nice to have a single button that asks:
What scenario
Who you played against
What personal quest & did it succeed
Who won & caps reward
Found items
Maybe even the force list you used.

Then it could add the caps won (and value of items sold in case of junk). It could also ask which cards you were keeping and add them to the settlement.
This could lead to tracking your games so that if someone forgets an outcome or their record gets messed up you can help them rebuild.

1 Like

@NoshrokGrimskull I have updated the app with the latest perks and settlement items. Please take a look and let me know if you run into any issues!

@Warderbrad Thanks, that is a great idea to encapsulate the “flow” of settlement mode and implement an audit! It is a lot of logic though, so it may be out of the scope of what I can do in my spare time. I’ll absolutely let you know if that changes, though.

1 Like

Ported my settlement sheet over into the app, adding perks while I was at it.
No issues, everything worked. I like that there’s a warning pop-up when you add several perks to a mini in one go - nice reminder that between games you’re only allowed to buy one new perk per mini.

2 Likes

Any chance to bring this to iOS?

Not yet. I do not have a Mac, which is required for iOS development.

Installed it, will try it asap :smiley:

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know that I will be shutting this app down. I was not able to provide the upkeep, such as updated costs and new wave cards that you all deserve.

Instead, I recommend using the official wasteland warfare app, which has a discussion here: Wasteland Warfare App

I believe that Wasteland Campaign will remain installed on your devices until you remove it manually, so there should be no risk of losing your data.

Thanks to everyone that downloaded the app and gave feedback. See you in the wasteland!

2 Likes