GenCon Series of Adventures

Hi, I’m with the Wrecking Crew, a group that runs Modiphius games at big cons. I’m running a ton of linked adventures on the GenCon online. This includes the Conan trilogy I wrote called “A Queen is Cursed.” This includes the adventures A Priestess is Born, The Storm, and Mercenaries on the Heels. The stories, as I said, are interlinked and feature the same PC pregens. If you play in multiple adjacent games in the series, you can even level up your characters in between sessions!
Keep an eye out for the Queen is Cursed series on GenCon Online.
Garrett

5 Likes

Hmmm, I do not seem to have any of those . . . Are they available anywhere for us to download anywhere? I am always in need of GM help. :wink:

2 Likes

I haven’t released these adventures yet. They’re my originals I’m using for cons. When I retire them from cons I’ll release them on these forums.
Garrett

1 Like

Looking forward to reading (and trying out) your adventures. Many thanks in advance for sharing with the community!

1 Like

I put one of the sessions on my wish list.

Hoping to see more 2d20 games added to the sessions list

1 Like

Hope you make it to my game.
Garrett

1 Like

Thanks, I didnt get a ticket before it sold out. But glad to see it selling out

1 Like

@barefoottourguide Now that Modiphus license has expired for Conan 2d20, would you be so kind as to release your Adventure Trilogy and Pregens? I know that myself and others would be eternally grateful.

1 Like

You can download the trilogy at My Files You will need Conan the Wanderer and Horrors of Hyborian Age to run them… and Conan the Brigand I think. The order is Ghoul River, then Owl in the City, finally The Wind. Download at My Files
Garrett