Discount on Prints for Cube-owners

Hi there!

So, I am one of the lucky owners of a Borg Cube (old model) with a neat package of PDF. I want to buy the books, preferably in bulk within the next few weeks. There is some storm on the horizon that will probably make me pay tariffs on products from a certain island after a certain date in late March, if you get what I mean.

Now, I learned that I would get a discount on prints of which I own the PDF-version. I really do like it (and, in fact, this was one of the main reasons I decided to also buy the books rather than being content with the PDF). How does this discount get into effect? Whom do I have to contact/what do I need to configure within the Modiphius shop?

Thanks in advance and please excuse if this is posted within the wrong category.

Not sure where you are, but if you’re in Europe, you should find that books will be exempt from any tariffs - that’s part of English law, and pretty unform across the EU. Most other countries have something similar. Tariffs start applying as soon as you add dice, maps, and other non-book items in.

Delivery charges are likely to go up though :frowning:

I’ll leave it to one of the staffers to answer your main query, but I believe there is such a thing if you buy direct from Modiphius.

I wish I’d bought a cube!

Thanks for info, I actually wasn’t aware of the exemption for books. I rarely buy “international” (with “international” meaning non-EU… :wink: ).

I am not a native-speaker, but I think the appropriate comment on this would be something along the lines of “It’s totally rad!” It’s beautiful and there’s plenty of space for additional STA books. Space, I very much intend to use. :smiley:

Shoot an email over to support@modiphius.com and ask.

1 Like

Thanks Jim, you beat me to it.

2 Likes

We’re all one big happy fleet.