Dirty Water rules

Inspired by the videogame, I am trying to add the concept of Dirty Water:

• I want to build a lake terrain, full of Dirty Water
  • Dirty Water works like “Radiactive Terrain” (see reference cards) but only when the model is inside the water (not yellow range).
  • Drinking Dirty Water requires to be in contact wit the lake and use an interact Action

For the effect of drinking Dirty Water, I am managing two options:

• Option 1: Drinking Dirty Water has this effect: Remove 2 damages and then add 1 radiactive damage
  • Option 2: Throw a luck token:
    • Luck face: remove 2 damages.
    • No lucky face: Apply the same that option 1.

What do you think?

@WriterJames, are you planning to add something simillar?

2 Likes

I like this idea! For drinking it I’d probably go for option one personally

3 Likes

Definitely the first option. You should be able to drink without standing in the lake though. Just being on shore is close enough to grab a drink, while not also subjecting yourself to the rad effects of being in the water.

2 Likes

Nice idea. I have Dirty Water in my lists of things created for Food and Drink, but still to be used. There are quite a few other Food and Drink items that have a similar magnitude of effect so I chose to leave Dirty Water out so far in favour of other items. Option 1 is what I currently have as its effect.

I like the idea of being in contact with a water supply to gain it, rather than only be an Item to pick-up/equip. Could be good to add water fountains (or toilets) in a game. You might want to limit it to once per activation (and maybe any further uses require an action), so models are limited.

6 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I like the once per activation constraint.

Now I want to build a fountain instead of a lake :rofl: