Corey Belote-style Starship Sheets Resource

I just got my mitts on the Utopia Planitia PDF with my preorder of the TNG Collector’s Edition of the same. (Damn, but all three versions of the book covers are beautiful, it was hard to choose between them, but since I like blue better than white and I wanted a Collector’s Edition over a regular version, the TNG cover won out.) With official stats of updated and new spaceframes in this book, I’m going to go back and update my Corey Belote starship sheets in my GoogleDocs. The list of ships I’m updating are (in order that I updated them):

Antares (good to see official stats for this workhorse classic)
Archer (which is officially Scale 3 instead of the Scale 2 I thought it was so I’m moving it into the Federation Starships folder instead of Federation Small Craft)
Cheyenne
Daedalus (United Earth era version sheet, not the Federation era version sheet)
Intrepid (United Earth era)
*NX Refit (United Earth era)
Warp Delta (United Earth era)
Soyuz (Hooray for Kelsey Grammer’s TNG cameo!)
Sid-Nala (just a Sydney with Rugged Design changed to Extensive Shuttlebays)
Centaur (yup, it’s Scale 4 after all; I fought the law and the law won)
Freedom (TNG era, not the ENT era Freedom class from ST: Beyond)
Springfield (Aw, it doesn’t have Mission Pods after all? That’s a shame)
Raven type (Man, the smaller Danube runabout is more advanced than the Raven? That’s a shame)
Niagara (Funnily enough, my fan design of this wasn’t too far off…)
Inquiry (Finally! Some ST: Picard love!)

NOTE: I don’t know if this is a discrepancy or just a typo, but the Weapons System rating of the Constellation is noted as 9 in the Command Division book, but is rated as 8 in the UP book. I’ll leave it to others more well-versed in the rules to determine if this is an error or a typo before I make any changes. Ditto for the Sydney and its Computer rating.

Okay, I hope you guys find my updates useful.