So, now that we’ve had various books printed, various PDF’s released out into the wild I had hoped that Modiphius might get some errata going for some various bits and pieces missing from the books… but, it doesn’t seem like that’s happening, or if there is a central place to consolidate these questions.
So with that in mind, let’s start a thread here.
This thread is for people to list any oversights in terms of mechanics (Such as missing Ammo descriptions) that they have found in the various Books. If someone posts something and someone else has a Dev response they can point to for clarification, please let us know. IF you have an item to add and it came from a PDF see if you can add a version reference.
I’d say something about updating the first post as things crop up, but I’m pretty sure that can’t happen after a certain time.
Maybe if we consolidate all the stuff we can get someone to notice and maybe get missing stuff put into the Gear Book at least.
So… to start and as an example…
Assault Pistol (Core Book) - Thanks Chronic
- Update: Range consolidated to R/C in Corebook_20180326 from DriveThruRPG
Quality: Unsubtle - Thanks Shran
- The description of this Quality lists it as Unsubtle X with X being how much you reduce the difficulty of detecting this weapon with an Observation roll. However, no weapon in the Core Book ever lists a Rating for Unsubtle
(Note: this doesn’t prevent the secondary effect of the Unsubtle Quality, maybe the idea of the X rating is a leftover from an earlier version of how Stealth worked?)
Chain Colt (Core Book) - Thanks SimonLandmine
- Weapon is present in many NPC equipment lists, but lacks a Detailed entry or an appearance on the guns equipment list. Found on Chimera (NPC) and Gecko (TAG) in the Corebook, also found on NPC/Vehicles from the Ariadna, Haqqislam and PanO sourcebooks. Stats seem to be C, 1+4N Damage, Burst 1, 2H, Concealed 1, Torrent, Vicious 1
Chain Rifle (Core Book) - Thanks Murrdox
- The “long” description lists the weapon with a damage of 1+5N but the Ranged Weapons table lists it as 1+6N. I favour the larger +6N given the scale of the weapon. Evidence to support this is found with most of the NPC’s using this weapon except the ■■■ Enforcer which displays the lower amount.
H-12 Ammunition, MK12 Rifle and H-12 Pisotl (Ariadna Sourcebook v10)
- UPDATE: Errata added to the Ariadna_ 20191209 book on Drivethrurpg, also they spell-checked Pistol.
Jitterbug Rations (Nomad Sourcebook v8.2/_20190203)
- Long description present. But its missing an entry on the Drugs Table so we know how much it costs to stay awake on Caffeine forever.