Conan for Fantasy Grounds

Its a wrap! Release 1 development is complete!

… will be showing the final form to Modiphius and then getting it over to Smiteworks for testing/staging.

8 Likes

Fantastic! :crazy_face:
I see not much improvements on the icons, as the feedback was in the other thread, but would it be possible to show more screenshots? I am super excited for this and I am waiting it to launch the next season of my Conan campaign.

You are definitely not helping me to advertise this ruleset to the groups I play with…

However unlikely though it may sound, there may be other things going on in the world that is taking precedence over posting more pictures on the internet. Maybe some more patience at this current time may be in order?

Maybe?

2 Likes

Any updates that can be shared for a release date? My group is wrapping up the D&D campaign we were running so we can dive into something new and of course this is what we’re hoping for…

The Ruleset has been completed and passed onto Smiteworks for final tests. Don’t know release date as of yet. If you would like to see more screenshots go to our website.

https://nerdeyeindustries.com/

1 Like

Would it be possible to let us know what kind of automation has been put into the ruleset, especially during combat phases?

The color theme used on the PC/NPC sheets is quite unexpected… The Modiphius visuals are more pastel-like and neutral. :slight_smile:

Nice… I’ll bookmark that page so I can follow along on that side. Thank you.

Wow! Thanks for posting that @statik367 ! I best get to reading my Conan and STA. LOL.

It has been published to the store, but for some reason still not available for purchase:

2 Likes

Yak! Ninja’ed!

I was just gonna jump on and drop the link to this! One step closer. So close. Sooooo close.

Granted that we only have a few pics to look at, but it looks very nice. The character sheet looks quite good.

Here is a live playthrough using the table itself.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting that, @statik367 !

While it is very good to see the ruleset in… dicerolling action, it does not help much.

What is the level of automation it provides? Is there guided character creation for example, talent taken into account for rolls and etc? What are the combat tracker enhancements and all those things that simplify the life of GM and players during online session.

PS: I presume the team never took a look at the community extensions and their theming. The commercial looks subpar, but this is again subjective. I don’t think the greek-style motives are fit for Conan game.

It’s been activated in the Fantasy Grounds store! We can buy it now!!

So anyone tried it and have some feedback about it ?

Building my campaign now… Loving it… It still needs some updates but NerdEye is putting them out as soon as they’re identified. They have a forum detailing it…

Anyone know if this will be compatible with FG Unity or is it just for the Classic version?

Yes it will work with unity.Though right now Unity is in beta and there are issues.I would recommend to stick with classic for now

Cheers! Looking forward to getting started.