Closing the Beta Test and Closed Forum

Okay, so, looks like my registered GM kinda missed the invite email, lol. He only found out today that he has access (July 29). We played out our second game tonight and he let us know the Beta Forum was open and we should have access as he gave Modiphius all of our emails as his players. But, I have not received an invite. So…really hoping I can get one now at this stage?? Thanks.

Same group as Perrius, above. We’ve been producing tools for use that help flow the the rules a bit. Looking to post them in the Beta Forum to see if they are of assistance to the other playtest groups.
So, hoping for an invite. As Perrius said our emails were previously submitted. Thanks!

My group an I have played through the beta adventure but somehow I entirely missed the email with the forum invite. Are we too late to enter our results?

Hello , you all should have access.

Lloyd, Cheers!

Hello, how is everyone doing

Hello all. I am admittedly late to the party, but our group will be running the beta test adventure this coming weekend.

I am digesting and distilling the rules and ran into a question. From the above, it appears I will not be admitted to the closed forum (as I am asking for acess too late). Is there someone I could PM with the question? I can make up an answer of course, but thought I’d at least check in here :slight_smile:

… PS: If there is, how should I verify that the person I am DM’ing is authorized access to the Beta?

Same here. I’m running a game tonight but can’t see the closed forum for feedback. Am I missing something?

We’ve having some minor niggles with the web set up.
But it should be out soon.

In the meantime, if you haven’t already, feel free to drop some general feedback here:
https://forums.modiphius.com/t/wrap-up-thread-for-longer-notes/12538

I missed my invitation to the closed forum for GMs of the beta test as well, even though I signed up way in advance. There was a mixup and the original e-mail I sent to sign my playgroup up didn’t even make it to the Modiphius team; it took forever to get a response to the second e-mail, where I was told we all needed to make forum accounts; finally, the packet made it into my hands, but by then it was too late. I inquired with Floyd, as that is who was answering my emails, but never received a reply.

Sorry you fell through the cracks. I’m not sure what your question is though.

More a lamentation, I guess. Can someone actually strongarm my way into the closed forum? If not, I will still ask my questions on the general forum.

In the meantime, if you haven’t already, feel free to drop some general feedback here:

I’ve tried leaving feedback there but it says the page doesn’t exist.

I’ll see if Lloyd can send you an invite, but remember you cannot post about the beta on the main forum as you are under an NDA. That’s kinda the whole point.

1 Like

Hi,
We just finished the beta testing scenario with our gamemaster, I was registered in time, our GM passed our email addresses etc and we are under the NDA - at least that’s my understanding - but I don’t seem to have received a link or an invite to leave my feedback on the online form.

Can that be fixed ?
Thanks a lot in advance,
M

Hi - I’m in a similar situation to MarkUllman: we’ve just finished the playtest and would like to comment, but I don’t seem to have received the feedback invite…I think I did everything correctly at the outset…Can you help/is there anything else I need to do?

Many thanks,

B.

As the form itself doesn’t give much away, here’s a link if you can’t access the beta forum.

1 Like

Hi Andy!
I gamemastered the first half of the story this last weekend and I have 2 questions about the rules, I hope you can help me:
1.- What are the potency numbers of the knife, the crysknife, the sword and the maula pistol?
2.- What is the “health” of the playing characters and important NPC? It says it’s an extended task, but not where to get the target number from.
I continue the story this Saturday and it would be great to understand it better before another encounter, this one was easy but the next one should use those rules.
Thanks a lot for your help!

Unfortunately, we can’t discuss the beta on this forum, thats the point of the closed forum.
But as those questions are reasonably spoiler free I can say this:
1 - if it doesn’t list a potency, its potency 0. Potency is a bonus for items better than usual.
2 - A little more complex, but you are looking for the detail on requirements for an extended test, which are usually related to the skill of the person you are contesting.

Andy,
Thanks a lot for answering.
How can one access to the closed forum? Is it possible for you or Lloyd to give me access? I think all my questions are probably answered in there already.
I can send you my Order ID if you need it. We decided to push the session a couple of days, so I would appreciate it.
Thanks again in advance,