Card organization

Quick Update, got this from Home Depot perfect little layered token organizers, the spacing has just enough room for the full and half sized cards and your fingers. Pack of two only set me back $15. The only down side is that it is barely too small for the Black Ruler. Highly recommend it.

4 Likes

I have sorted all mine in binders all nicely grouped (just need some fitting fallout artwork on the covers)…however the card holder on this kickstarter is exactly what is needed in game:

there are some nice fallout tins on amazon I have started using for storage.

A letter box, some hard paper and go !

3 Likes

Nice one. Looks similar to how I’ve done it, though your divider cards are much cooler than mine! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum, btw!

Nice. Looks like that’s almost perfect for the number of cards you currently have.

Another option would be to use traditional card boxes, or put them in binders like I do:

Then for tokens and rulers I do this:

4 Likes

Good lord, look at all those DICE! :heart_eyes:

I really need to get one of those organisers for my own tokens, but more models and scenery always seem to distract my attention! :grin:

3 Likes

It’s a $3 tote. Pretty cheap. Check your local Wal*Mart or equivalent, fishing section of the store.

I ended up with a lot of dice because I picked up several copies of the starter set. I kept five sets of the dice (The arrow dice you see is an artillery die from Warhammer Fantasy. We use it for scatter rolls.) then found another home for the rest. I always like extra dice so everyone around the table can have a full set instead of having to pass dice around.

If you’re looking for extra tokens/dice/etc, an extra copy of the starter is actually a very cost effective way of doing it. You get a good value on the models, dice, extra rule book, extra tokens, extra cards, all of it’s usable. As for the unique models, just paint them up a bit different and use them as generic models (Extra Aviator becomes a stock Super Mutant, extra Sole Survivor becomes a Settler, extra Goddard becomes a Knight.) Just have to change up the colors a little bit or adjust poses to help them stand out on the table a bit. :wink:

1 Like

If Modiphius made something like this, I’d buy it in a heartbeat:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

The separators are available on this forum in the ressources section.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I have binders for MTG & Pokemon TGG, but I wanted to keep a “Fallout” aspect for FOWW :grin:

Btw, I will seriously consider buying an organiser for the tokens, making one with cardboard/hard paper will be a waste of time

That is how I’ve always stored my LCG’s, but for some reason never considered it for FWW. :upside_down_face: (just found this thread looking for better card storage solutions)

Which sheets are you using for the small cards? I can tell it’s Ultra Pro,but I’m trying to figure out which one exactly that is. Thanks

I have a couple of the plastic sorting trays and plan to do this for my tokens, but currently looking at a few different options for the cards though.

I built this with foamed PVC. Now I have a ready-to-play FWW box… It can be transported in vertical position if needed.

Item cards are sorted by type. When asked to draw a random card, I use a custom Excel card randomizer.

3 Likes