Brotherhood of Steel v 0.9.pdf (2.3 MB)
Children of Atom v 0.9.pdf (1.1 MB)
Creatures v 0.9.pdf (3.0 MB)
Enclave v 0.9.pdf (1.9 MB)
Gunners v 0.9.pdf (1.4 MB)
Institute v 0.9.pdf (1.5 MB)
Legion v 0.9.pdf (1.4 MB)
NCR v 0.9.pdf (1.5 MB)
Nuka-World Gangs Raiders v 0.9.pdf (2.1 MB)
Raiders v 0.9.pdf (2.0 MB)
Railroad v 0.9.pdf (1.5 MB)
Robots v 0.9.pdf (2.2 MB)
Supermutants v 0.9.pdf (2.4 MB)
Survivors v 0.9.pdf (3.9 MB)

BM Aclohol, Chem and Food items list v 0.9.pdf (1.6 MB)
BM Armor, Clothes and Power Armor items list v 0.9.pdf (2.0 MB)
BM Gears and Mods items list v 0.9.pdf (3.5 MB)
BM Leader and Perks items list v 0.9.pdf (2.3 MB)
BM Weapons items list v 0.9.pdf (4.5 MB)

BMCE Rulebook v0.9.pdf (7.8 MB)

After checking and decorations it will be ready to use. File on site will be updated after this.

2 Likes

04/05/2024 Version 0.5 change log
V 0.5 change log.pdf (75.6 KB)

13/05/2024 Version 0.6 change log
V 0.6 change log.pdf (70.1 KB)

24/05/2024 Version 0.7 change log
V 0.7 change log.pdf (215.7 KB)\

01/06/2024 Version 0.8 change log
V 0.8 change log.pdf (177.9 KB)

12/06/2024 Version 0.9 change log
v 0.9 change log .pdf (206.6 KB)

Hmm i assumed the sub-factions whould give us diffrent faction card buffs and de buffs to add alternative play style options, not limit what units you can take other than the unique units maybe. :man_shrugging::weary:

Give us some time :wink:

Just to be 100% sure, despite cards having printed armor values, we should assume them to be blank per the Nukaworld expansion update, correct?

Yes, @D511 went ahead when creating these. The cards from the download page are the vaild ones

Thanks. Does the lack of NW being ready mean the leather, metal, combat etc armor sets will be added to the other PDFs later? Or am I just blind and not seeing them? :sweat_smile:

They are under standard items :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah, there it is. I AM overdue at my optometrist. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Are the Survivors listed somewhere that I’m missing? Or are they still being worked on?

Their list under constraction. Will be ready soon.

1 Like

New update, including fixes for some cards that are still wrong

Two Questions.

1. On Oswald the Outrageous, the card says he has magician outfit equipped, but the forces list has it listed as “may have” and not “does have.” Which should it be, and does it affect his listed points cost of 108?

2. Can synth units wear synth armor? The cards don’t have the synth icon, but have synth in the title, so it seems like the intent could be there.

BlockquoteWhich should it be, and does it affect his listed points cost of 108?
108 with costume but without sword. need to fix list entry.

1 Like

Blockquote Can synth units wear synth armor? The cards don’t have the synth icon, but have synth in the title, so it seems like the intent could be there.

We do not change something here. So synth’s reference card works here and says that they can’t use armors items.
Maybe later that can changes.

1 Like

Synth armor, in FO4, is armor made form synth parts (basically stripping them of their armor). The FWW version is to represent that for humans to wear and not armor intended to be needed for Gen 1&2 Synths.

1 Like

Im fairly certain that Synth armor is worn by gen 2 synths in Fo4.

1 Like

I’m not seeing Overlord Armor on any of the super mutant item lists here. Was it just forgotten, or are we not meant to use this in battlemode? I’m also not seeing Raider Power armor anywhere, despite it being a wasteland item. Is that no longer allowed for enslaved techs either?

Overlord armor on page 5 of Armor, Clothes and so on pdf file. It is personal item.
Raider PA is on page 9 of the same file with all others PA.
i am not remember that enslaved tech was able to take PA any time before.

Im looking at the Super Mutant pdf, and there are no power armors on thrir pdf. I guess because most of their other forces aren’t allowed to equip it because of their faction rule, but the enslaved tech abd Raul aren’t mutants. The enslaved tech has access to wasteland items, and raider PA used to be a wasteland item. Did it just stop being a wasteland item with this update? How will that affect raiders?

I do see the overlord armor in the personal items section now, that seems to suggest you only want the Overlord to be able to equip it? That’s disappointing. But there’s also nothing on the overlord card or the pdf that says it is allowed to equip the overlord armor.