Battle Mode information

model need to have access to PA in items collumn to use it. Enslaved Tech never has it in BM.
raiders units has it because has that notes.

Overlord’s profile will be fixed in the SM file at next version. Thank you!

2 Likes

You are right.we had a discussion about that with jon a while ago and he said they would take a look at gen 2 with armor in the future. But as ben took over nothing is certain.

Fist’s armour, listed as a may take item, but it’s on his card stats. Which way around is right?

Card will be fixed at next update. Thank you.

Sorry for bugging you guys a lot. I’ve always just trusted the app for battlemode regulations in the past, but I’ve come to learn that it doesn’t have the capabilities to have faction/unit specific limitations for battle mode. So I’m realizing a lot of small wrrors I’ve made with list building in the past.

I’ve noticed that super mutants don’t have access to clothing/armor unless it’s a super mutant soecific item. Just to clarify, in narrative mode, super mutants are allowed to equip other armor/clothing, right? (Except Vault suit). So is it intentional that they can’t in battle mode? And with that in mind, are Enslaved Techs and Raul even allowed to equip super mutant armor? Or was it your intention that they aren’t allowed to equip any armor?

I feel like not allowing Enslaved Techs to equip any armor is crippling to super mutants as a faction.

Also, i see suiciders are allowed to equip just about anything based on their pdf, but their card states “Equipped: suicider mini nuke only” could you clarify that for me? Is the word “only” just unnecessary? Ive been under the impression that it meant they couldn’t equip anything else.

There are a next note in the BM rulebook, in Resstriction section on page 3:

Изображение

so while SM have access to the Wasteland Items they can’t take armor and clothes from that category and must use it from SM items category.
And Raul and Slave can take armor items from Wasteland category.

Suicider have access to many categories but really can use only upgrades, usable items and SM armor and clothes. all other items he can’t use.

Shouldn’t it say Super Mutant Faction models?
Or SM is a Unit type as Ghoul?

I am talking about that string on card :slight_smile:

Yes, I know what are you referring, but the bullet point in that rulebook says SM type, and until now there is no type for SM (just faction and sub Faction), maybe it should be created too as it was done with Ghouls… So at the end you need to refer to SM faction to apply the restrictions

Yes, you are right. It is must be SM faction there.

And Tech Unit is from the Survivor Faction when it is Free tech, and from Supermutant Faction when it is Enslaved version, is that right?
I am not pretty sure :sweat_smile: in the app, when you take the Tech for a Supermutant force, it says it belongs to the Supermutant Faction as Enslaved

SM Reference card says it clearly - units which show “SM” under their Unit name (and Nightkin Ref Card addon about its).

1 Like

Hi all,

Will the mothman cult be added to the battlemode roster?

Yes it is. Work in progress.

1 Like