Awesome Challenge Dice in STA Starter Set Box

Are the black, 6-sided, challenge dice that are included in the starter box available to buy separately? Their quality and appearance are awesome and I prefer those to the starfield pattern challenge dice in the division dice sets.

3 Likes

These:

1 Like

Instead of these…image

Yes, they are nice. I think I’ll keep 'em for myself and let the players use the others.

Personally I do not like them. They are too light. Perfectly reasonable for a starter set though as the Q Workshop sets are pricey.

I like that the one and two are clearer on those, but think the insignia looks a lot cheaper, especially next to plain black sides. I do see why some people prefer them though

I prefer the ones in the starter set because they’re easier to read. While I like the starfield on the Q Workshop dice, they’re harder for me and one of my players to easily read.

3 Likes

So chances are we get to buy them separately?

1 Like

No news on that. I love the dice too and would love to see Modiphius sell a blister pack of the new challenge dice.

3 Likes

I, too, like the Stater Set dice, including the plain burgundy 20’s. My eyes ain’t what they used to be and those Challenge Dice are indeed easier to read.

3 Likes