Any interest in SFU fan material?

I’ve been on-and-off working on and considering converting up a bunch of ships from the Star Fleet Universe into a Star Trek Adventures format, with possibly even updating/changing some of the things in the ships that are already in STA, like the constitution class and the klingon cruiser. I’m just not sure if anyone would be interested.

There’s certainly a lot of variety that can be introduced, more factions, more size/classes of ships, more weapons systems, etc. I have some artwork here of ships I’ve been doing for somewhat-equal Cruisers from different factions just so people who aren’t familiar could take a look.

Cruisers of different factions

Federation Heavy Cruiser

Gorn Battle Cruiser

Hydran Heavy Cruiser

ISC Heavy Cruiser

Klingon Battle Cruiser

Kzinti Battle Cruiser

Lyran Heavy Cruiser

Orion Heavy Cruiser

Romulan War Eagle

Seltorian Heavy Cruiser

Tholian Heavy Cruiser

I would advise against it. Amarillo Design Bureau is extremely protective of its license and IP.

While this may be true, I wouldn’t be recreating anything that they would lose sales on, since they don’t own anything that is STA related and I highly doubt any official cross overs will happen.

I wouldn’t exercise caution with it due to:
1- Not canon.CBS can’t touch it let alone acknowledge it. They view the ADB deal from back in the day as a bad business move and wish they can eradicate the decision, so…
2- Amarillo Design Bureau is indeed quite fanatically protective of their IP. They usually won’t let anyone touch it outside Mr Cole

Having been on the receiving end of one of his C&Ds, I can tell you with certainty that it doesn’t matter. He will come after you, and you’ll either have to eliminate the material or put an ADB ad on it to appease him.

I mean, ultimately, it’s your call, but I can tell you from personal experience that it probably won’t end well.

Having been on the receiving end of one of his C&Ds, I can tell you with certainty that it doesn’t matter. He will come after you, and you’ll either have to eliminate the material or put an ADB ad on it to appease him.

I mean, ultimately, it’s your call, but I can tell you from personal experience that it probably won’t end well.

What did you happen to do/create?

I wouldn’t exercise caution with it due to:
1- Not canon.CBS can’t touch it let alone acknowledge it. They view the ADB deal from back in the day as a bad business move and wish they can eradicate the decision, so…
2- Amarillo Design Bureau is indeed quite fanatically protective of their IP. They usually won’t let anyone touch it outside Mr Cole

Wouldn’t exercise caution, or would exercise caution?

Sorry… I would exercise extreme caution…

I would love to see some of the SFU Federation member races and the Klingon subject races done up in Star Trek Adventures stats.