What type of character are Geists? Troopers, Elite, Nemesis NPCs or full PCs?

What type of character are Geists? Troopers, Elite, Nemesis NPCs or full PCs?

Geists in Infinity could act on their own, either while still with their owner, or after a quantronic jump into a Remote or while moving on their own in a quantronic network.

What kind of character are they regarding their abilities:
Trooper (no reaction, only a single d20, out of action after a single Harm),
Elite (reactions, 2d20 as base roll, out of action after two Harms),
Nemesis (reactions, 2d20, out of action after five Harms)?
Or are they considered full player characters - so having access to Infinity points, too?

It’s not specified that I’ve seen the way we have run it, (may not be RAW but we had to make calls mid game one session and we have stuck to it cause it works) when acting alone quantronically, I allow the Geist to roll 2d20 as if elite but still use the characters firewall/breaches. (The exception is one of my players set up a dedicated server on the spacecraft the team uses, giving it its own Elite stats, independent of the character) however when the Geist is controlling a vehicle or remote the firewall is that of the item being controlled, and a breach boots the Geist, and the player has to take a reaction hacking test (D2) or also suffer a breach (Geist shutdown and requires restart from backup, Hacking D0 takes 10 min each momentum reduces time by 2min) as I said these are not RAW but how we play it