Was the Ventrue Antediluvian killed by a Brujah?

Hi,folks.Long time no see. So,do you guys remember the Vampire corebook`s second edition(or first?)?Around page 47 it says: " The Ventrue suspect their founder has been slain by one of the Brujah clan. Though this is a blow to their pride, it has given them some distance and protection from the chaos and strife of the Jyhad. Without the intrigues and
demands of a god-like founder, the Ventrue have achieved a remarkable independence from the Antediluvians.They do not know how much truth is contained in this legend, but it is nonetheless one of the basic tenets of theirclan, no matter how much other Kindred scoff at it." Now,is there ANY sourcebook that makes reference to this?I remember the Clanbook:Ventrue makes no mention whatsoever about this-it seems to be completely ignored by White Wolf. Or is it? Do you guys consider this i your game?Was,in your scenario,Ventrue slain by a Brujah?If so,when?And how?

I think it’s mostly ignored. From memory, I don’t think they talk about Ventrue much, except to say that he may be one of the Aralu in Enoch.

Ok,thanks.