My A!C 2d20 Campaign is underway, entitled WAR ON THE WING!
- A Dutch academic extracted from Holland by the British for his secret knowledge
- The last surviving fighter from a Norwegian village keeping to the Old Ways and older magics
- A Jewish scholar from Spain whose research into infinity has unstuck him from the stream of time
- A seductive assassin and the last night many a Nazi infantryman ever sees
- A WW1 veteran driven to survive and seeing the Weird War as a path to greater value
- The best driver in the RAF who was assigned to the Weird War
- A former Ivy Leaguer philologist who found out his lifelong “luck” was magic
- A Russian folk magician whose village was cursed by Nazi Evil Magic and joined the Allies to fight back
These characters are spread across 2 gaming groups for scheduling reasons, but will be following the same overarching campaign plot.
Our “pre-session” was a flashback to Hyperborea, setting up some of the motifs and symbols that will be important in the ongoing campaign. In fact, I made a recap video for it!
Our first proper session is tomorrow night, as our heroes enter Paris in August of 1944…